Advice needed on Cali T | FerrariChat

Advice needed on Cali T

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Arsnlrob, May 31, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    Hi All. Long time lurker here and I'm about to pull the trigger on my first F-car. I've been looking at this Cali T and was wondering what would be a fair purchase price. Buttons look sticky and there is noticeable wear on the side seat bolster. Not a ton of options from what I can tell. Any input would be welcome. Thanks!
    https://www.ferrarifl.com/certified-ferrari/2015-ferrari-california-t-c-15329/

2. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Nice color. Low miles. That looks to be a reasonably optioned car ... Magneride, shields, carbon wheel, upgraded rims ... just has the plain seats instead of Daytona or backbones, and they are not the heated memory seats which is very nice to have in a convertible, depending on where you live. If they will fix the sticky buttons and include a 2-year New Power warranty with the car, I'd be happy in the $130-135k range.

whatheheck likes this.
  3. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    ^Not much to add to this great advice.

TdF is a nice color, especially with beige interior. Claims to be an Atelier build but I didn't see anything obviously special in the spec; I'd ask about that.

T

4. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Boltster is an easy and cheap respray.

5. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Gorgeous color combo!

6. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    I'll echo the comments above, it has the options I considered essential on mine- 20" diamond wheels, Magneride and Carbon fiber steering wheel, plus low miles. If it's a CPO car as it should be, I would also be happy in the $130-135K range as well. I think it will sell fast, grab it if you like it.

7. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I agree with the above comments.

My additional input - Tell them to make the car CPO, add 2 year New Power Warranty, tell them you will take it for $130K quick sale.

Dan

8. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    Thanks guys! I put in an offer and hoping it's accepted. I offered exactly the above with the additional request of all stickies fixed and new battery. Car is already CPO so should be fine there. We shall see....

tomc likes this.
  9. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

I am just about at the "offer" stage, too, so please post your progress!

I have my hunt narrowed to 4 different Calis--none exactly perfect but close!

Justicepool likes this.
  10. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    Ok, deal is done, just waiting on the paperwork to be finalized. I was able to get a very slight price discount and 2-year new power warranty included at that price. Stickies currently being worked on. Hoping for a delivery next week or will dive the 320 miles to pick it up!

Justicepool, whatheheck and tomc like this.
  11. Bravo68

Bravo68 Rookie

Jul 23, 2019
    DFW, Texas
  12. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    Awesome, they are servicing my Cali T on Friday, great dealership.

13. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    I told you it would sell fast lol.

Arsnlrob likes this.
  14. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX