360 - Courteous coal rollers | FerrariChat

360 Courteous coal rollers

Discussion in '360/430' started by one4torque, Jun 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Out for an evening spin in the 360 and a pair of highly modified bro-dozer diesel pickups roll up next to me.

they wave to me to go ahead because they don’t want to roll coal into my sweet car....

so courteous these fine gentlemen where in their bro-dozers.

they gave big thumbs up when I opened the valves thru the cs muffler.

if you’ve ever seen the plume from these modified beasts they can fill a small bldg w smoke

2. Ianjoub

Ianjoub Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2019
    Homosassa, FL USA
    Full Name:
    Ian Joubert
    We just call them @ssholes here. I am no tree hugger, but destroying the performance of your vehicle just to be obnoxious says it all to me.

FerRrari, Dewinator, kes7u and 6 others like this.
  3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    I’m no fan of these things... but the performance was actually astonishing.... they really move out w the bigger turbo and tune... I’ve seen some 11 sec diesel trucks

4. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    True. But it's still a truck.
    Kind of reminds me of the guy in High School that put a small block Chevy in his VW bug. Fast sure. But still a VW bug. I just don't get it I guess.

5. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Or the fool who shoe horns an ls into an old m3 -//:: me ha!

I’m just glad I did not get trolled w coal and flash on u tube by his buddy... pretty sure that was the mo

6. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Don't get me wrong I have and build modified cars. Just ones that to me make sense and not the ones that you do just because you can. We call them freak show cars. Draws a crowd--- once.

After all back in the day folks wanted to see the fat lady at the circus. Not to many folks wanted to take her home to meet the parents. :D

7. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Nope you don't get it. Diesel trucks today come with the big motor and they are ultra low emission vehicles. They can roll coal just like those special ferrari guys put on louder mufflers and fabspeed headers. Honestly those ferrari guys aren't any different than those diesel guys. I grew up with sportscars and still have and race them but a big diesel truck is my DD and I love it. I'll never go back to a car if I can help it. The truck is a swiss army knife with wheels and I'm using every attribute it has weekly. Now if the slow people in cars in the #1 lane would just get out of my way...

Oh and there are very very few coal rollers today.

one4torque and Need4Spd like this.
  8. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La

9. KC360 FL

KC360 FL Formula 3

Jun 20, 2017
    Melbourne Florida
    Full Name:
    KGC
    Until you have to take a turn faster than 10MPH :D

I have a truck. It is a utilitarian vehicle.

10. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Dude, towing my racecar and trailer I can tell you I'm still irritated by the guys parking on the highway ahead of me. I should be the slowest thing on the road towing but sadly I am not. It makes it work just trying to get home from racing.

11. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    Go to Spain and drive the roads. Everyone is in the slow lanes unless passing. Really cool. And yes, they will practically bump you if you don't get out of the way from the fast lane. Works like a well oiled machine. People just weave in and out to pass big rigs and slower cars. Sure wish the moron's here in Calif would move over for faster cars.