GTC4Lusso & Lusso T Dropping in Price? | FerrariChat

GTC4Lusso & Lusso T Dropping in Price?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Future_FF_Owner, Sep 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Future_FF_Owner

Jul 31, 2020
    Now that the GTC4Lusso and Lusso T have officially been confirmed dead, do you think prices will drop significantly in the next year or two?

I was going to buy a 2015 FF for $135k but if I can snag a Lusso or Lusso T for $30k more then I would happily wait.

2. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    I'd wager the opposite actually. No more 4 seaters entering the market. While they will go down as they get older and accumulate miles, I think the deprecation will slow and may even cause some appreciation in the FF market. FFs have picked up in price lately, although I imagine that's unrelated to the end of Lusso production.

3. Rostami6

Rostami6 Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2013
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Amir
    I think Lusso will drop a bit More and FF will either hold or slightly increase in the near future.
    I predict in The long run, average FF will be $100k and and average Lusso will be $150K (inflation not included)

Caeruleus11 and Future_FF_Owner like this.
  4. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    I'd say its far more likely to hold its value now. Certainly the V12. Not so sure about the V8.

Caeruleus11 and 456-boy like this.
  5. Jlee504

Jlee504 Karting

Apr 8, 2017
    I’ve just started looking into picking up a Lusso and scouring this forum. Is there a thread which highlights differences between model years? Anything I should be watching out for?

6. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    No real change between years, beside the 2019 model which came out with the optional adaptative cruise control and 360 cameras (slightly different rear mirrors because of the cameras mounted on them). Carbon exterior elements werent an option up to 2019 either I believe (or maybe only on special requests). When I say 2019, I mean models coming out in 2019, not MY 19 that you can take over in July 18...