Sold - 2014 F12, Rosso Berlinetta, 434k msrp, 30k miles, true drivers car | FerrariChat

Sold 2014 F12, Rosso Berlinetta, 434k msrp, 30k miles, true drivers car

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Herane, Sep 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Herane

Herane Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I am offering my 2014 F12 for sale
    • Mileage is 29,7xx
    • Price is $170,000 - This is my bottom line price, but maybe this thread can spark some interesting conversation, what would you pay for this "high" mileage F12?
    • The vehicle is currently on consignment at BosAuto (located in Quincy, MA) who will handle the paperwork and entertain trades. More photos available on their site.
    • I purchased this vehicle through Mike (Yellow Compass Group) last year (https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/sold-2014-f12-rosso-berlinetta-black-24-000-mi-loaded-mint.603639/)
    • New battery and tires were installed shortly after purchase a year ago
    • The vehicle came with full PPF across the front nose (bumper, fenders, hood, and mirrors) and tinted side windows (30% if I had to guess). I had it professionally detailed and ceramic coated after delivery
    • The car was serviced this past spring for engine oil, brake fluid, air filters, drive belts, and the passenger-side airbag recall
    • It has one more complimentary service available next year, no warranty
    • Clean title and zero paintwork. The vehicle never had the rear vent paint bubbling issue as far as I know.
    • The car will come with 2 keys, all books/manuals, and all accessories (tool kit, white gloves, seat covers, car cover, and battery tender)
    • PPI from last year is available (passed with flying colors) or the buyer can have another one done at their cost
    • The car is completely stock aside from a Kline Catback Inconel exhaust system (MSRP 11k), which includes x pipe, mid-pipes, and rear mufflers. The stock exhaust system will be reinstalled at the time of sale. Alternatively, the buyer can opt to keep the Kline system for an additional 5k (stock exhaust will ship together).
    • Very high spec at 434k. Please see attached photo that shows all the "other options". Notable options include Rosso Berlinetta Triple Layer Paint, Daytona seats with Alcantara inserts, passenger display (could be a good or bad thing, my fiance was not a fan), and all interior carbon fiber components (including the must-have CF cup holder)
    • Photos should speak for themselves, but I would like to emphasize the car has been very well cared for and does not reflect its mileage whatsoever (Mannheim rated the vehicle a 4.5/5)
    • I was planning to keep the car for many more years, but something new has caught my eye.
    • I hope it goes to another enthusiast who will continue to put on many more miles
    Thanks for reading!

*Limit is 10 photos so I will upload another 20 as a follow up comment*
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NuorderSG, whatheheck and KY _Soldier like this.
  2. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Gorgeous color.

Herane likes this.
  3. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    Absolutely stunning!!!

I am starting to wonder how I could explain it to the wife when she finds it in our garage.........
    I better not try it as I am not very good at keeping secrets.

GLWS,
    Gene Greer

Herane likes this.
  4. ferraricn

ferraricn Rookie

Mar 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    henry zhan
    im interested my number is 9093583336, please lmk

Herane likes this.
  5. SirTony76

SirTony76 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    MN
    beautiful car--wish this was a year from now, I would be all over it!

Nonoyeahyeah and Herane like this.
  6. jsauce

jsauce Rookie

Aug 30, 2015
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Cordero
    Hi do you have any sound clips of the exhaust? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herane likes this.
  7. Herane

Herane Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Full Name:
    Adam
    One sec, I am trying to figure out the best way to upload a video

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

8. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    great car glws

Herane likes this.
  9. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    My advice;
    The brain makes up amazing things when the transporter suddenly shows up. Been there done that.
    Advice # 2;
    Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
    Advice # 3.
    Life is short.

Herane, Andynyc and Yellow Compass like this.
  10. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    Thanks for the advice.
    Looks like I can only agree with 1 piece of it.
    After 37 years of wonderful marriage I show my wife the same amount of respect that she shows me and it works well for us.
    As I am not a good liar, I have found that the truth is the easiest way to get through life and our marriage.
    If I want something, I will let her know my intentions long before I do something and never have to beg for forgiveness.
    I will give you that life is short and it will pass you by in a blink of an eye. I also believe that life is not about what you have but who you get to spend it with.

Thanks,
    Gene Greer

James R and ewright like this.
  11. tbuff

tbuff Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    unbelievable car. gorgeous.

Herane likes this.
  12. tbuff

tbuff Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    I would look into this were it in Canada. This works out to about 230k CDN. F12 at dealers here are 270cdn so about 20k more.

Herane likes this.
  13. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    +6% duty
    so about $245k CAD

Herane likes this.
  14. Nonoyeahyeah

Nonoyeahyeah Rookie

Jun 14, 2018
    SFL
    HOLY HELL... This is sweet! I wish I was closer than 6-12 months to pulling the trigger. Gotta first unload a pair of 911s (and have the wife powwow). GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Herane likes this.
  15. Herane

Herane Rookie

Jun 16, 2019
    Full Name:
    Adam
    SOLD - took a couple days, but we got there. Thank you F Chat, congrats to the new owner.

Edit: Seller opted to keep the stock exhaust so the Kline Inconel system will be posted for sale in the Parts Classified forum in a couple days. Please reach out if interested.

ewright likes this.
  16. tbuff

tbuff Formula Junior

May 15, 2005
    Oh right duty forgot thanks

17. Jimmy3993

Jimmy3993 Karting

Oct 31, 2016
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Jim Augustine
    monster of a car. I regret letting mine go on a daily basis. I bet this goes fast but if it is still here when I get another moved out, ill be back...