TODAY! Maserati MMXX virtual reveal | Page 4 | FerrariChat

TODAY! Maserati MMXX virtual reveal

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by TheMayor, Sep 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Well I've always liked the Gran Turismo and Levante but I don't think they're considered sales homeruns.
    If the first year sells out quickly, reviews are good and a year later they're still good with decent resale value then I think that title may be appropriate.

2. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    If it races and wins and the media treats it fairly, wich I hope happens than it will be a advertising home run. I don't think they plan on making that much profit on the car. I think its actually better looking than the MC12, and the race version could be even better.

3. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    Bob,
    Let me know when you get the 4C, I’ll be there with my phone to video you getting in and out. That would Go viral instantly. I drove one from Hershey to Princeton And back. I crawled out. The 4C is a track car, period.

boralogist likes this.
  4. Llenroc

Llenroc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Vern
    Sadly the MC20 lacks the Pinninfarina touch as does everything from Ferrari since the 458.

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  5. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    No problem, I'll buy two one for each leg ... Yeah you're probably right ... this is like my pining to fit in a Lancia Montecarlo all these years. I tried again a few years ago ... still a big nope!

6. italiancars

italiancars F1 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    Hershey, PA
    The one I will always remember was getting into the A6 GCS Pininfarina Coupe.

F2003-GA likes this.
  7. staatsof

Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I didn't try that one but I could see from looking at it closely on the field NO F'NG way.