Sold - 2006 F430 Spider, Rosa Corsa Red & Tan, 3 pedal 6 speed | FerrariChat

Sold 2006 F430 Spider, Rosa Corsa Red & Tan, 3 pedal 6 speed

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by THudgins, Sep 28, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. THudgins

THudgins Rookie

Jan 17, 2008
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Ted Hudgins
    14,865 Miles, VIN ZFFEW59A660150489
    Daytona seats, shields, red calipers, challenge rims, steel brakes (because CCB are expensive as hell to fix), modest amount of carbon fiber trim, car cover, good tread left on tires, but it will need a new convertible top and the price reflects the upcoming cost.

Clutch done @13,000 miles, regularly serviced at either FoTB or F1 in Naples and exhaust manifolds are holding strong. All squawks have been promptly dealt with and the car was just repainted at FoTB because they thought the number of small paint imperfections would be better treated with an entire re-spray. Clear bra has not been re-installed. No accidents or prangs and the current owner never tracked the car.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Respray discussed here: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/how-much-does-a-re-spray-affect-value.560910/

Asking $192,500 and records available upon request.

2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    nice ride glws

3. Luxmotorcarsac

Aug 16, 2017
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Gregory Wilson
    Hello I am the current custodian of this amazing car. Would it be possible to get any records or matters relating to it? I received nothing with the car. 1 key no books records. It is truly an amazing car.
    Thanks
    Greg

4. THudgins

THudgins Rookie

Jan 17, 2008
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Ted Hudgins
    Greg, call me tomorrow and I'll see what I can dig up. But, I think all the paperwork went to Naples Motorsports when they bought the car.

5. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I'm not even the biggest fan of 458s, but this spec is.........choice.

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    One key really sucks, on these security systems....I'd fix that first thing in the morning!
    Enjoy!!