Nicole Simpson's Ferrari? Did I buy it? | Page 15 | FerrariChat

Nicole Simpson's Ferrari? Did I buy it?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by jongottschalk, Apr 25, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I lurk around everywhere :)

2. ibesuc

ibesuc Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2009
    NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    https://www.vincheckup.com/vinDetails/zffxc26a1g0059667

if anyone wants to spend $15 and tell us what happened to this car... feel free

A red "!" appears under accidents and problems... the car's probably scrapped, though if those indicators are true, the title is clear.

3. psy770

psy770 Rookie

Jul 17, 2016
    N.Y.
    Yes. I’m the one who posted correct vin. What do you guys think it’s worth today? Last odometer reading was 36k.

4. mark parminter

May 1, 2004
    Bucks
    Worth the going rate for a Mondy as no particular provenance associated with a serial killer, worth nothing if scrapped.

5. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    I do not think it's worth anymore than a regular car in same condition / same miles

6. psy770

psy770 Rookie

Jul 17, 2016
    N.Y.
    No.. See my post about four- five years ago. It has the Vin Number in it.

7. Jbeckerfan

Jbeckerfan Rookie

Sunday
    Sorry to dredge this back up again. I am curious to know, given that we now have the exact VIN of NBS Mondail, is there really no way to identify the current location or history of the car? Let's just assume that the Browns never sold the car and it's still sitting in their garage in Laguna Beach. Even if inoperable, it would be registered as inoperable and this info would be filed with the DMV, as all vehicles, even broken down ones, are required to hold the classification of operable or inoperable, with all operable cars requiring to have active car insurance. Furthermore, even if it had been sold by the Browns in 1997, and totaled the next day, it would be registered as inoperable since that day. It is Federal Law for any junkyard / salvage house to hold a title for any car on their property. So even if immobile since 1997 (or whenever), the last known registration of the car would be filed. How is it possible that no one in this forum can figure this out?

Dr Tommy Cosgrove likes this.