Sold - Ferrari 458 CF Racing Seats | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari 458 CF Racing Seats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Skidkid, Jan 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I bought these a bunch of years ago and had them in my 360 spider. I sold that car and have the 599 but no longer need these seats taking up space. I posted pics and will provide any details you would like.

They are overall in great condition. As you can see in the photos, I didn't clean them yet. I will do that before I ship them. Tan leather w/red stitching. As asked by someone based on a photo of my 360: the seats do match the tan leather. I posted a picture holding one by the seats in my 599.

The things I noted are:
    • Bolsters are in good condition
    • Leather in good condition
    • The stitching in the headrest is somewhat faded
    • There is a minor scuff on the passenger seat recline cover
    • There are a few small dark spots on the passenger seat. Not sure what it is or if it comes off with the cleaning. It doesn't appear to be scuffs; it is something stuck on the leather so I am optimistic it will come off with cleaning.
    • Drivers headrest is a little uneven/not perfectly smooth
    Asking $15,000 + shipping. I will drop them at a shipper and have them box and ship. If you are in the bay area we can do local pickup too. When I got them they were bolted to a pallet and a box was built around them. That way the arrived safely and nothing rubbed. Shipping was pretty reasonable but I don't remember exactly how much.

I am glad to answer any questions. PM me and I will provide contact information.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Camp Freddie likes this.
  2. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
  3. Sj_engr

Sj_engr Formula 3

Sep 15, 2020
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    dc
    Interested and I think you are like 5 min away.

4. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
  5. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Best seats ever!

6. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Thank you. They are really comfortable. And, by the time someone buys Sparcos and has them recovered, they could just about have bought these. They are surprisingly light too. I haven't weighted them (maybe later today) but I can easily climb a ladder while holding a seat with one hand.

7. 458cc

458cc Rookie

Jan 26, 2021
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Amazing deal for anyone that didn't get the CF seats with their car. That seat option is should be mandatory in our cars!

r6elmo and Skidkid like this.
  8. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Very nice, I'd like to see these in my 360..

9. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    John is a personal friend. I have sat in these very seats and have ridden in them for hours. They really are surprisingly comfortable! And they are phenomenal looking in person.

10. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
  11. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Wow those seats look great in the 360, nice one thank you for sending that thread along. You're talking me into it, it's just $15K is a bit out of my range at the moment, unfortunately. Just added some carbon mirrors to go along with some of the other carbon on the car, these seats would be perfect!

12. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I am posting them up on eBay. Starting bid will bid $14,500 ($15,000 BIN). SO, I will lower the price here to $14,000 for Fchat members. If you want to discuss it, make an offer, whatever you know how to PM me.

13. JKLIVIN

JKLIVIN Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2013
    I need a set of Genuine Ferrari Carbon Fiber Racing Seats.

DM Sent.

iPhone 858-454-9898

14. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    I noticed in one of the pictures what looks like scratches in the CF (the photo in storage, next to last). I went up and looked and there are no scratches, that is just a reflection of the wire shelves next to the seat. If you want an additional picture of that area let me know and I will shoot one.

15. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    SOLD: Thank you all for the interest. I have a buyer and we are closing up the transaction now.