430 - Kline Exhaust F430 | FerrariChat

430 Kline Exhaust F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by psessa, Feb 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. psessa

psessa Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2019
    Full Name:
    Perry Sessa
    I'm leaning towards purchasing a Kline Exhaust. Kline Innovation Exhaust, 200 Cell Cats & Kline Headers. Does anybody have the same system installed? I was hoping for a sound clip. Also wanted to see if everyone was happy with the quality & sound.

Thanks

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    lol i thought you were looking for a factory sport exhaust?

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Can’t speak on 430 but work great on FF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. psessa

psessa Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2019
    Full Name:
    Perry Sessa
    After doing some research I think the Kline is the way to go. I'm sure I'll change my mind tomorrow!

5. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    My Kline was just installed. I don’t have my car back yet but did stop by the mechanic to pickup my old exhaust and he started it up for me. Sounded pretty good. I love the inconel button that controls the valves that plugs into the accessory socket.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. psessa

psessa Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2019
    Full Name:
    Perry Sessa
    Did you do the manifolds & cats as well?

7. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    damn lol.

8. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Kline is 18 weeks out minimum if that helps change your mind.

9. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    First, yes they are built to order so can take a while.

I have the original MKII manifolds and cats. I did upgrade to the Fabspeed brackets. I switched to the Kline because I need to quiet my car down when necessary. I had the awesome sounding Fabspeed Raceline exhaust which is loud and very F1 sounding. My wife hated it. I hope to find someone who can enjoy it as I don't want to leave it sitting in a box in my basement next to the original exhaust.

A couple of comments on the Kline. My mechanic said the welds are amazing and the quality is top notch. The only criticism he had was that the entire bottom half of the exhaust is a single piece which connects both sides and exhaust tips. He said it was not as easy as the Fabspeed where each sides of the exhaust and tips are separate. You will need to remove the bumper to install the Kline.

As for sound, I heard it a little in his shop which does echo a bit so not the best venue, but the control button was really cool that plugged into the accessory outlet in the center console.

I won't have the car back for a few more weeks so no videos till then. We are waiting on an purge valve to fix a CEL which was supposed to come today, but with the snow storms here in NJ, that may not happen. Then the car has to go finish up the stripe work and other cosmetic stuff, so a rough guess is the first week of March.

Cheers,
    Corey

10. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019
    Follow me on IG tons of Kline vids

@2jzboxers

ditpixs likes this.