Scuderia for tall people ? | FerrariChat

Scuderia for tall people ?

Discussion in '360/430' started by bigfra, Apr 28, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigfra

bigfra Rookie

Apr 27, 2021
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hi, local dealer is getting me through next week to try a Scud to see if I fit. I am 6.4 and about 16 stone. Just wondered whether that will be ok or not ? Nervous I wont fit :(

2. Scottslaw

Scottslaw Formula Junior

It all depends on your proportions of course, but I have a strong hunch you will be fine. I'm 6'4" 200 lbs (34 waist) and fit with room to spare in every dimension (make sure it has the large seats...there were a few size options available). Scuds (and 430's) have a ton of headroom, relatively speaking. Even more than my 911's and considerably more than any lambo I have every owned/driven. And, I have a long torso (32" inseam on a 6'4" frame, so headroom is always an issue since my torso length is more akin to the torso of a 6'7" dude). I never have leg room issues but there is ample space there as well. Good luck! Great cars.

bigfra likes this.
  3. bigfra

bigfra Rookie

Apr 27, 2021
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hi, thanks for the response. I’m pretty much the same proportions as you in all honesty (probably a bit heavier ) Can’t wait to try it next week, hope to god it is ok. Last time I tried a Performante and I couldn’t even see the traffic lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk