355 - F355 Spider With Tan Top Production Numbers | FerrariChat

355 F355 Spider With Tan Top Production Numbers

Discussion in '348/355' started by 95355HVACMAN, Jun 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95355HVACMAN

95355HVACMAN Rookie

Jun 26, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ryan F Murphy
    Has anyone seen or heard of a Rosso Corso Red F355 Spider with a Tan top? Or any F355 Spider with a Tan top? I recently purchased a 1995 Rosso Corso Red 355 Spider which has a Tan Top and the saddle tan interior. All 355 spiders I have seen have either a Black or Blue top. I had the local Ferrari dealer that it is currently doing the engine out service done at run the chassis number to see if this Tan Top was indeed original from the factory and it did come up as being ordered when new with a Beige (Tan) top. I am intrigued by this and am curious how rare this is as I have never seen one before and neither has anyone at the dealership it is at. Anyone have any insight or thoughts on this? Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Welcome to the forum Ryan,

I have seen tan tops on 355 spiders in blue, green, white, and a darker red I believe.

Congrats on a rarer spec car. As most use their spiders with the top down covered with the leather cover, it may be harder to find photos of variations like yours unless you see for sale ads with lots of photos.

you could also check the Ferrari 355 owners registry which may allow you to filter a search by top colors.

Robb

3. 95355HVACMAN

95355HVACMAN Rookie

Jun 26, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ryan F Murphy
    Thanks Robb! I will check out the registry. I appreciate your feedback!

-Ryan