Wanted - Looking for a 360 for $50,000 | FerrariChat

Wanted Looking for a 360 for $50,000

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by GaryLaserEyes, Jul 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GaryLaserEyes

GaryLaserEyes Rookie

Jul 1, 2021
    Hello people. I’m looking for a good running 360. I don’t want to spend more than $50,000.

I’d like the proper manual, but it doesn’t seem likely so I’ll accept the F1 trans.

I don’t care about cosmetic flaws within reason (the car is going to be a track car)

Higher mileage is okay also, but I would like service records.

Don’t care about colour.

I can pick up anywhere in the United States.

2. NY-3PEDAL360

NY-3PEDAL360 Karting

Jul 19, 2020
    That may be a bit hard to find with the recent spike in car prices over the past 12 months. Good luck with your search!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Mimmo Blue and albert328gts like this.
  3. OrmondStar

OrmondStar Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2019
    Lake Mary, FL
    Full Name:
    Richard

Even a salvage title goes for more than that!

4. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Never know. Maybe he can get Tesla stock at $50/share while he is at it. OP I think that is going to be very tough to find in this market.

Mimmo Blue and AndreB like this.
  5. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    I don't understand these posts?

6. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Hi Gary, think I can get you a blue spyder F1 80k miles over $100k in service receipts

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BT likes this.
  7. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    there was a recent 360 F1 runing and driving in CA with rebuilt title that sold for $55k or less on ebay.

8. sp1viper

sp1viper Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 2, 2016
    Dallas
    #9 sp1viper, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  9. NewYorkLego

NewYorkLego Karting

Jan 28, 2019
    NY
    NuorderSG, mrnation8, Pepsi10 and 3 others like this.
  10. robertjskelton

May 15, 2019
    Indian Harbour Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Robert
    The cheapest clean title 360s for sale go for low $60s, the cheapest is currently $65k that I can find.
    If you go for a salvage/rebuilt title, you sometime see them in the mid $50s. All of these are F1 transmission.
    You might have to increase your budget, or wait for prices to come down (if they do). If you're interested in the raw data of sales, PM me.

11. LivingthedreamBAB

Jan 2, 2020
    Full Name:
    BRIAN BUTT
    If you are planning to track a 360 and run at anything more than 4/10ths on the track the purchase price will be the least of your concerns. For a track car buy a Porsche, for a weekend car buy a Ferrari.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

12. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    A post with 1 post and no information in their profile.. a bit hard to take seriously but..

I'll begin by saying..I respect that this is the place to put that if someone is looking for someone who knows someone who has a car they're going to sell.. blah blah blah..

But in this market $50 is "optimistic". When I bought mine it was doable but that was 11 years ago.

I'll go and say I'm looking for one in the 30's that runs for a minute but dies and otherwise needs engine work but has all the wheels and body panels. Of course.. no Salvage Title and must be FULLY DOCUMENTED. ;)

Tajir Al-Ahzan and jjmalez like this.
  13. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Hey guys, but he's "willing to forgo the manual and accept F1" hahahhahahhahahahhaahhahah man you're really going out of your way here for the brand!

OrmondStar, vrsurgeon and jlonmark like this.
  14. boaz15

boaz15 Rookie

Jul 14, 2013
    Give me a call at 4707743519

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

15. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Yeah the f1 is such a dog. :D

16. WillskiGT

WillskiGT Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2017
    This is a forum for buying and selling Ferraris. Users can make "wanted" posts for cars they are interested in buying. Some users might have different things they want in a car compared to others, such as color, mileage, or price. This user wants the lowest possible price, so he has posted a wanted ad looking for the lowest possible price for a Ferrari 360.

In all seriousness, having had a similar thread on this forum recently, there are 2 types of people. Those who cannot possibly fathom buying a Ferrari for anything other than the highest possible price who will tell you that you'll never find what you want. And those who will post a car in this thread or send a PM your way with helpful suggestions. Good luck in your search, there is certainly a car out there for you!

But, if you intend on tracking the car, maybe look for a 360 Challenge. It would be marginally more expensive ($70-80k tops) but would already be stripped down, with a cage and provisions for 6 point harnesses.

17. KERO

KERO Rookie

Jan 16, 2020
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    Kerem Caliskan
    NewYorkLego likes this.
  18. NewYorkLego

NewYorkLego Karting

Jan 28, 2019
    NY
    What year is your car? I need a 997 Coupe!

19. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

One never knows. All one can do is ask. I've sold cars for less to people who are passionate about cars. I'd rather do a strait deal for a few less bucks than the other alternatives.

In high school, I was a dork. I took one of the hottest girls to the Sr. Prom. Why? She was pretty hot and the guys were to afraid of rejection. No one had asked her out! I was the only one who asked her to the Prom!!! LOL. Nothing serious became of it, but we had a great time + my "street cred" went through the roof.

Suggestion to the OP: If you haven't already, join a local FCA chapter, be involved, get to know people, participate at events. You'll likely be early in the list of people knowing when a desired car may be sold. I've also found that local Ferrari repair shops are a good source of info on cars heading to be sold once you get to know people there.

Most of all, don't let the doubters decide for you. Best of luck to you.

Tifosi Dude and one4torque like this.
  20. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dunno, I've tracked my F430 extensively. I then drove it daily to my office as a commuter car. My 458 is now my commuter car. My Porsche 991.1 4S is my ski rig and part family car. My wife has other cars for family use.

I am OCD about my cars. Maintain, maintain, and manitain. But I do drive them and enjoy them....and they still look new.

Tifosi Dude and VAF84 like this.