Sold - F430 Daytona Seats (Cuoio + TDF, power) | FerrariChat

Sold F430 Daytona Seats (Cuoio + TDF, power)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Performify, Sep 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Complete interior replacement underway, ready to slowly start listing some parts that won't be going back in.

Power daytona seats removed and professionally restored from my 2007 F430.

Color is Cuoio with Tour De France (TDF) Blue daytona inserts. The inserts generally look black in most lights. As such I think the seats would make a nice upgrade for a variety of interior color palettes.

Seats are powered and mechanics are fully functional with zero issues. Seats were professionally removed, then extensively cleaned, then repaired and re-dyed. They look excellent for 14 year old seats with ~35k miles on them...

Fully working power seats with no issues. Note imprint in the driver's rear headrest from the child seat anchor, as pictured, but leather is intact.

Will NOT include the buckle stalks (e.g. part numbers 65629000 and 65629100) as I am re-using those.

Asking $4,000 delivered for the pair.

Asking price includes shipping + insurance CONUS. Happy to arrange in person pickup within an hour of KC for a significant discount.

Always willing to listen to offers and trade options if you've got something for any of the cars in my signature. Worst you can hear is "thanks but no thanks"

Showing in a couple lights as well as pre-restoration:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SpencerMarks

SpencerMarks Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Woodstock, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Spencer
    I personally think you’re asking considerably less than what these are worth.

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Affirmative, great deal for someone.

Performify likes this.
  4. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
  5. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
  6. sirnonz

sirnonz Rookie

Jun 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Simon Ly
    Please email me [email protected] regarding the seats, I would need them shipped to San Leandro CA 94577. I have a forklift on site if you ship it freight on a pallet.