612 seat height? | FerrariChat

612 seat height?

Discussion in '612/599' started by Cavallino Aficionado, May 2, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hey all,

Interesting question here I know. My uncle has been looking for solutions to his seating height in his current seating height (currently a 575). As his age weighs on and his chronic back pain increases he's looking to see what the maximum seat height may be on a 612. Anyone out there able to provide some dimensions from the ground to front edge of seat, rear of seat and bolsters? We'd want to now max height with the seat in the highest position. I've been looking to see if I can find one locally to measure but no luck as of yet. Additionally, anyone have some other model ideas that may offer a higher seat height? Headroom height likely not an issue as he's about 5'-5. My thought was FF/Lusso but he is not interested in the 2+2 and wants a coupe.

2. Anthony James

Anthony James Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2012
    Essex
    A 612 is a 2+2, just in disguise. There is no seat adjustment up down, its fixed.

3. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Oh dear, yes I realize I said that. I suppose he's not interested in the shooting brake version ;)