Sold - Chopard Mille Miglia Grand Turismo XL - Ref. 8997 - Stainless Steel 44mm Watch | FerrariChat

Sold Chopard Mille Miglia Grand Turismo XL - Ref. 8997 - Stainless Steel 44mm Watch

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by WilyB, May 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 23, 2007
    AZ
    I had to purchase a small lot of watches to get what I wanted, so I am selling the few superfluous ones. I am offering them here on Fchat first.

This is the second one of the lot (here is the first one: For Sale - Ladies’ Jaeger-LeCoultre Rendez-Vous Night and Day | FerrariChat)

Chopard Mille Miglia Grand Turismo XL - Ref. 8997: $3,338

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The prestigious Mille Miglia is undoubtedly the most beautiful car race in the world, (“la corsa piu bella del mondo” as true aficionados call it). Since 1988 until today, Chopard offers timeless models with resolutely sporty character tinged with deliciously retro accents, much like the rally that inspires it.

The history of Chopard dates back to 1860 and its watchmaking expertise is consistent with this impressive patrimony: this watch is powered by a modified ETA 2824 COSC grade calibre.

Information:

- Stainless steel 44mm case and sapphire crystal.
    - White dial with Power Reserve design mimicking an automobiles fuel gauge.
    - Automatic COSC movement.
    - Iconic rubber strap with period Dunlop tire tread design
    - Design queues of this watch are Chopard's nod to the racing theme of the Mille Miglia.
    - This watch presents in excellent condition with just some faint hairlines on the tang/buckle.
    - No boxes or papers provided, this watch was purchased from an authentic watch dealer.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. calder1

calder1 F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 26, 2006
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Tempting. I have a few MM watches but not this one

WilyB likes this.
  3. WilyB

WilyB F1 Rookie