Sold - 2010 Rolls Royce Drophead | FerrariChat

Sold 2010 Rolls Royce Drophead

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by pingi3, Apr 6, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    After many years of ownership time to sell. Not a garage queen, but well maintained. Biggest issue is the car was hit on the left (side swipe). Light swipe so no major damage, but who ever owns / owned a Rolls Royce knows the thickness of the factory paint. And mine is pearl black. So the respray is not the best but hard to tell unless you look real hard. During the repairs, I had the other party insurance company replace both front air suspension with new factory parts. And someone recently lightly scrapped the right rear panel right of the rear taillight. I am going to try and just try dent wizard and buff the scratch. Has AG custom wheels. Have another set of AG wheels and the factory wheels. Besides that all stock. Interior leather driver seat is what a 11 year old seat is expected to look like. The other 3 seats are in terrific shape. Recently replaced the factory berber mats with new ones. Under warranty in 2020, had the amp and subs replaced by Rolls Royce. We all know BMW/Rolls amps go out sooner or later. When I purchased this RR from the local RR dealer, the original owner coated the rear teak cover with poly!!! WTF. I am pretty handy with wood and was going to do it myself, but I had a major fall and broke everything in my body so that went out the window. So I recommend hiring a custom wood finished to have it removed and new teak oil applied. Looks ok as is. The umbrellas are still there. I had the factory chrome Spirit of Ecstasy replaced with a factory crystal piece. Goes up and down perfectly. And lights up. Aluminum factory hood. The annual service is due (I think). And so it will be sold with a new RR service.
    Asking $150.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NYC Fred, Ryan S., anunakki and 4 others like this.
  2. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Sorry Mods, posted this in the wrong thread. Please move or I can delete and repost. Sorry again.

By the way the car has 31,790 miles.

Antmoney likes this.
  3. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    No. I had the option to. I am sure if it was inspected by RR here in Atlanta, it could qualify for factory warranty. I purchased it when I got it. I think it is around $12/15k for 2 years??? I think it is worth it for a new buyer. For me, the car was flawless. Well I did have to have the amp and sub replaced so well worth the extra cost.

Ryan S. likes this.
  4. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Any records or carfax regarding repairs?

vraa likes this.
  5. ferraricn

ferraricn Rookie

Mar 12, 2019
    Full Name:
    henry zhan
    Im interested 9093583336

6. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Sold

rampante550 likes this.
  7. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    Congrats on the sale. These are a great value right now and it's a proper big boy. Remember when these were selling for $250k over sticker back in 08/09

vraa likes this.
  8. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Yeah and these are no more. An option I was looking at was a Dawn. But I was told they are discontinued as well.
    I was tempted to hold it but I think it best to move on.
    I think I am going new Bentley GTC.

vraa likes this.
  9. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    New Dawn out next year anyhow. Ghost front and rear end with updated interior. Probably EV variant in 25.

10. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    They did not tell me that lol.
    Well too late, I already went and designed a new Bentley GTC. Amazing how the base price for the 2020 GTC V8 went from $213 to 2022 at $252.
    I am struggling however with the color choices. They just have too many color options. I have until May 7 before the order goes into Bentley to change any colors.

11. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    sorry..off topic..is that a full size 1:1 hurricane in pic..maybe the foreshadowing makes it look like a toy..

12. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    The Phantom drophead is a MASSIVE car. SUV size.

13. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    LOL. Yeah I did not notice it. Compared to the Raptor and Drophead, the Huracan was tiny.

14. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    There is an icon or tool to show “sold”

15. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
  16. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Sorry I forgot to take it off here. I traded it in for a new GTC but canceled my order after they raised the price from 315 to 350. It was Bentley and not the dealer.
    Same GTC was 287 before Covid.

rampante550, Ryan S. and of2worlds like this.
  17. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Totally INSANE that a continental GT is a $300k car now. Nice car but I will never look at one and think $300k car

Ryan S. likes this.
  18. PA32Pilot

PA32Pilot Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 5, 2020
    Glendora, CA
    Full Name:
    Jamie Kirk
    $350k for a GTC?!? Paid $75k for my wife’s 2014 2 years ago. Don’t think she’s put 1,000 miles on it.

19. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    I could be wrong, but I think a well optioned GTC V8 was around $287k before cvid. I priced the V8 GTC May/June last year. It comes out to $315. I was ok with it as they were selling at msrp and with the gas, shipping, chips, materials shortage, whatever, I said ok. Told I should have mine around November/December 2022. I get a call around August and was told I missed the 2022 model year and have to get 2023. Oh by the way, they are not doing your build. Packages only now. The closest to your design is called the Azure. Gets an Azure bade on the passenger console. I hated that. And the new wheels I hated as well. Oh the price now $347. I say for a car I do not like, and it is $30k more.. No thanks. Wish I kept the RR. But they sold it as soon as I dropped the car off.

20. Gle8

Gle8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

So is this for sale again ?

21. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack