NHL 2021-22 | Page 8 | FerrariChat

NHL 2021-22

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TheMayor, Sep 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Lightning gutted out a hell of a tough road win tonight. What a series!

2. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I’m obviously biased but I think his post game comments were more of frustration and emotion than it was the call/no call. His tenor later was much more circumspect. I think it’s unfortunate some of these issues make or break games, particularly in playoffs. I don’t really understand why the league hasn’t figured out a way to automate some alerts for refs or to press for more consistency but that’s another thread topic.

3. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    So its up to Vasilevskiy now. If he has 2 great games TB can beat the AVS. The door was opened last night. The AVS may have fallen into the same trap as the Rangers.

4. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I predicted the Avs in 5. Took 6.

Luckiest man in sports: Darcy Kuemper. Last year he was stuck in Arizona. This year -- the Stanley cup.

5. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    After that giveaway goal in the early minutes, AVs had a total clamp down. Third period especially they just stuffed the Bolts. Best team in hockey this year won the Cup.

TheMayor likes this.
  6. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I would agree but Vasilevskiy gave the Avs a two game head start. It made it easier for them.