Ferrari Towbin Motorcars | FerrariChat

Ferrari Towbin Motorcars

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by sullymfmdoc, Jul 18, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sullymfmdoc

sullymfmdoc Rookie

Jun 1, 2022
    Full Name:
    Christopher Sullivan
    Just curious about their reputation. Looking at a Cali T and live in AZ and thinking about buying it but know nothing about dealer etc..would appreciate insight…

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Great bunch of guys. The Towbin organization is one of the largest dealer networks in Las Vegas. That facility also sells and services Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, and Bentley.

sullymfmdoc likes this.
  3. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I dealt with them many years back (before they took on/built out the Ferrari/Maserati line on the back of the Wynn debacle) on a used Porsche 911 they had - I live in Colorado but visit(ed) Vegas often so seemed feasible - They were absolutely phenomenal to deal with - Totally professional and low-pressure - when initially contacting them long-distance they went out of their way to accommodate me and provide information/pictures etc. - when I asked if I could wire them some money to hold the car until I could get out there they declined and said my word was good enough if I was planning to make it out within a week - I did go out and the car was actually better than represented and I put all wheels in motion to buy the car - gave them $1000 to hold the car until I could move money around. Went back to Colorado and moved the money around and two days later some moron crashed the Porsche while shuffling cars around. They apologized profusely - refunded my deposit instantly and added $300 to the refund to cover my plane fare for coming out.

I would buy a car from them in a heartbeat FWIW.

Cheers :)

Davesvt2000 and sullymfmdoc like this.
  4. sullymfmdoc

sullymfmdoc Rookie

Jun 1, 2022
    Full Name:
    Christopher Sullivan
    Thanks. I asked to put a deposit down and they wouldn’t let me then sold the car to someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    I’ve had less than desirable experiences from the sales dept but you won’t find a better service department anywhere or any other brand. Odd to say about a Ferrari dealership I know, but I stand by my statement.

Doug., ryalex, TheMayor and 1 other person like this.
  6. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    #6 Vegas CS, Aug 6, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
    And there you have an example of what I’m talking about with regards to the sales dept. Sad that sales and service are kind of a yin and yang.

7. Scaledetails

Scaledetails F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2003
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephane
    Service there is superb, Richard is the best, but sales have always been subpar, what you would expect at a used Honda dealership, they need a whole new sales team revamp.

8. Vegas CS

Vegas CS Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 5, 2018
    Vegas
    Full Name:
    James
    I bought a Scud from Mike Schiffman back in the day at The Wynn. That was a pleasant experience that was slightly tainted a sales manager who is still there.

One thing that hasn’t been said about Rich and his guys that I want to add is that they are also patient. They have been more than accommodating during my time of car changeout nonsense every 10 months.