Garage Lift | FerrariChat

Garage Lift

Discussion in 'Florida' started by gpiro, Sep 27, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gpiro

gpiro Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2007
    NJ
    looking to get one 4 post garage lift.
    Anyone know of installers for a residential garage lift in palm beach county Florida.

[email protected]
    973-494-6305

2. JPMD

JPMD Karting

Jan 17, 2016
    FL
    Full Name:
    John
    I used Jorge Lago with A&J Equipment out of Miami 305-796-3186

gpiro likes this.
  3. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    Advantage lift did me well with two four post lifts. i'd highly recommend.

4. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I went with the Atlas from Greg Smith Equipment. Very happy with it.

They have a list of approved or recommended installers that they can ship to. I had them do that for me. Since they’re South Florida based, there might be other delivery and install options based on your location.

One note, I have the standard width lift. The 430 fits nicely underneath, but the wheel track is too wide to fit on the top of the lift.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    Yes. Get a wide lift if you can fit it. I have a Triumph "Classic" down here, which I selected due to the short ramp length to fit my 2 car deep garage. My 550 and DB9 tires hang over both sides - and the ramps are just long enough. No extra room anywhere, which makes backing on a tentative experience. I have a DirectLift ProPark 8S in Wisconsin, which I like better in terms of length and build quality, as well as the service network (Rotary is the parent company). But even that is barely wide enough for a full size SUV (Tahoe for example). I would go wider if I was to do it again...