Considering 812 Superfast | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Considering 812 Superfast

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by SSIIICK, Sep 29, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Well guys! Back on topic, I purchased the 812 today and it was delivered this evening. Took it for a quick spin again and definitely love it. HRE wheels, Novitec springs, Michelin P4S tires and custom downpipes have been ordered. Appreciate everyone's input and looking forward to all of the smiles per mile.

2. KZEVO

KZEVO Karting

Jul 25, 2021
    Congrats. Looking forward to hearing your views…and post pics please :)

SSIIICK likes this.
  3. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Thank you! Only put a few miles on it so far and enjoying every bit of it. Here is a quick picture of it in the driveway. I'll be sure to keep posting updates as the car morphs from stock form into the final version over the next couple of weeks.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. KZEVO

KZEVO Karting

Jul 25, 2021

Great looking combo. Enjoy!

SSIIICK likes this.
  5. haithman

haithman Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2004
    Beautiful congrats! I see what appears to be an SLR in the background as well?

SSIIICK likes this.
  6. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Great spot! ;) That would be my full Mansory SLR with a complete RENNtech build on none other than HRE wheels.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. haithman

haithman Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2004
    Very very nice

SSIIICK likes this.
  8. Nosferatu

Nosferatu Karting

Aug 31, 2022
    USA
    My goodness your car collection! Very impressive. :cool: Whole other level than where I'll ever be! Here I was talking to you about other cars you're probably laughing with that collection in your sig that I copied below! :p

2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast | 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR (Mansory) | 2008 Bugatti Veyron | 2016 McLaren 675LT Spider | 2020 Lamborghini Sian | 2021 Lamborghini Urus (Novitec)

ryalex likes this.
  9. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Haha! Thanks very much. I have a serious addiction... :D I'll gladly talk cars all day! Happy to share some pictures of the other cars as well!

Nosferatu likes this.
  10. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Congrats on the 812. You will love it. With the mods you’re contemplating it will be your go to ride.

Drive it well

ScottS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSIIICK likes this.
  11. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Thecadster and SSIIICK like this.
  12. Ngcanada

Ngcanada Formula Junior

May 16, 2016
    Ottawa Canada
    Congrats, there is something that stirs the soul in the F12/812 V 12 engine. It screams and makes your hair stand.....I love the pic of the SLR...really really well done. And since you offered, please do post pics of the rest of the cars, the list looks outstanding!!!

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  13. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Thanks Scott! I'm pumped to start installing the modifications!

Man, your spec is killer! Looks incredible lowered like that!

Thank you! I couldn't agree more. It's comfortable and civil around town and an absolute monster when you want it to be. Regarding the other cars, ask and you shall receive...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

14. Nosferatu

Nosferatu Karting

Aug 31, 2022
    USA
    Love the collection. I frequent South Florida often I think I recognize Misner Park in one of those shots. :cool:

SSIIICK likes this.
  15. jonathanprice

jonathanprice Rookie

Jan 31, 2022
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Price
    I have a client who has been driving Bentleys and Rolls Royces for years, never owned a Ferrari. Doesn't like driving fast (or should I say... didn't). He purchased an 812 Superfast from me and claims it's the best car he's ever owned. Do it and don't look back! It's such a wonderful machine. IMO the most perfect combination of performance and comfort. AND THE SOUND!!! It can't be beat. Plus, for all we know, it could be the last mid-front engine Ferrari GT with a naturally aspirated V12. Unless you count the Purosangue, but that is really a different class with 4 seats, 4 doors and AWD. I sure hope the 812 is not the last of the V12's in this flagship GT series, but especially if it is, you'll be glad you have one in your garage!

Thecadster and SSIIICK like this.
  16. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Thanks! You nailed it, that is Mizner Park. I'm over there all the time!

Yeah, that's what surprised me the most. I was driving my Cullinan every single day, but the 812 will most definitely become the new daily. Deal is already done and the car is home with the mods ordered! Appreciate the input though. Honestly, I'm shocked (in the best way possible) the Purosangue is stuffed with a V12. If it only didn't look like a Mustang Mach-E... Lol!

MB224 and Nosferatu like this.
  17. jonathanprice

jonathanprice Rookie

Jan 31, 2022
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Price
    Congrats on the purchase! Love those black forged racing wheels, but excited to see which HRE's you put on there. As for the Purosangue, that's a bit harsh! It's certainly an unorthodox shape, but I want to see it in person before I decide what I truly think. So far, it looks to me like a taller, shorter GTC4Lusso.

18. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Thanks man! The racing wheels look good, but I'm crazy about HRE wheels. In regards to the Purosangue, to each their own. I'm basing my opinion on what I have seen so far and I'm not a fan of the FF / GTC4Lusso either. With that said, my opinion could always change when I get to see it in person.

SeattleStew likes this.
  19. Nosferatu

Nosferatu Karting

Aug 31, 2022
    USA
    Keep us posted on the mods! I already tuned my F12 and have exhaust going on next week. I haven't even had my Ferrari for a month yet lol. Maybe next time I'm in South Florida I'd love to see the collection and have a drink or a lunch. It's just a 3 hour shot across the state from Tampa. :cool:

SSIIICK likes this.
  20. dolphins08430

dolphins08430 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2011

Congrats on your 812 purchase & Amazing car collection!
    It’s a great daily driver.I put 13k on my 812 so far in a little over a year. I frequent Mizner often as well maybe we’ll run into each other? Feel free to PM me next time you’re gonna be around there.

21. SSIIICK

SSIIICK Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 26, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Chase
    Will do! Only thing I'm really waiting on is the HRE wheels to be produced. Everything else is pretty much ready to go. Would love to see / hear your F12 once it's done. I'm the same way with all of my cars (other than the Sian). HRE wheels and exhaust (plus a tune) go on each and every one. Used to live over in Tampa... man you guys lucked out with Ian.

Thank you very much! I'm in Mizner multiple times a week (live really close) so I'm sure you have seen some of my cars there. Are you usually in the 812?

Nosferatu likes this.
  22. dolphins08430

dolphins08430 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2011
    Yes, At the valet upfront by Max’s Grille.

SSIIICK likes this.