I Have Waited For This Since the 1990s....Pocher! | FerrariChat

I Have Waited For This Since the 1990s....Pocher!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Beta Scorpion, Oct 25, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Beta Scorpion

Beta Scorpion Formula 3

Jun 22, 2006
    crinoid, Drfrakes and Parnelli like this.
  2. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    That is awesome! At one time I had 4 of those Pocher models, 3 TR's and an F40. I actually found the F40 (assembled) at an antique shop, made an offer of $135 and they accepted. There used to be good deals out there for these models, but not anymore....everybody's learned about them now. My best deal was the TR Convertible, found a kit "new - unassembled" on ebay but the auction description was misspelled, and there were no pictures, I bid $35 and won - I was ecstatic.

crinoid likes this.
  3. Beta Scorpion

Beta Scorpion Formula 3

Jun 22, 2006
    Somewhat like the price of a 308 pouch that I needed, I was waiting for years for the prices to come down and they never did.

I am planning on building the kit.

I made this 1/12 Tamiya Ferrari 312 in 1975 and hope I can do just as good a job on the Testarossa all these years later.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

crinoid likes this.
  4. Basal Skull

Basal Skull Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 26, 2010
    Vancouver BC
    Congrats, I have a Testarossa and f40 Pocher models. Nice for displaying but heavy, not as detailed, nor sturdy as you’d think for their size. Don’t let young kids near them!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

5. Basal Skull

Basal Skull Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 26, 2010
    Vancouver BC
  6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I have a bunch of Pocher Models. They are ok - and require a lot of work to make them look really good. But its possible.

with your red one - the springs need to be re done, and then it will sit properly like the real car. You can easily use paperclips to remake stiffer springs and fit them over the shocks... or fit in a spacer. it really helps with the realism.

Attached Files:

Basal Skull likes this.