New Cars & Coffee Event--Denver Metro | FerrariChat

New Cars & Coffee Event--Denver Metro

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by rfwf430, Jun 5, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rfwf430

rfwf430 Rookie

Nov 3, 2013
    Englewood, CO
    This is to let you know that the Schwab Lone Tree Branch is hosting its inaugural cars and coffee event (coffee and donuts) on Saturday, June 17, 2023, from 8:00AM to Noon. The office is located at 9899 Schwab Way, Lone Tree, CO, about 1/4-1/2 mile West of the I-25/Lincoln Ave. off/access ramps (southwest Denver metro area). It is open to the public, and I know they would like to see some more Ferraris than just my F430 Spider. They want to have a great event, and are inviting all to bring their "weekend toy, project car, sports car, or anything in between." Parking for about 250 cars is available, but you will need to follow directions to the dedicated event parking spaces. I encourage your attendance to show our great sculptures. Let your car buddies and car clubs know about this new event. They are hoping for a great turnout.

Flyboy23 likes this.
  2. rfwf430

rfwf430 Rookie

Nov 3, 2013
    Englewood, CO
    I meant southeast metro area (not southwest)

3. Flyboy23

Flyboy23 Rookie

May 10, 2022
    Full Name:
    Sridhar Kumar

Just moved to the Denver area.. My 430 is still to be shipped over... Hope to catch some peeps on the next event....

Uberpower, timjen88 and JSinNOLA like this.
  4. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Welcome!

5. Stams

Stams Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 30, 2020
    Colorado
    Full Name: