Recommendations for mechanic Rocky Mountain area. | FerrariChat

Recommendations for mechanic Rocky Mountain area.

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by tmachinery, Apr 24, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009
    I have a 2001 360 F1 Spyder. Still Under 10K miles. It had 10K done in CA and I have put 900 miles on it since that was done. However it has been several years since then. I will need to also check for factory updates. I talked to Dave at Scuderia but would really appreciate your advice or concerns. Not going to be an easy work order considering time that has passed. Thanks in advance. Rick

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. rfwf430

rfwf430 Rookie

Nov 3, 2013
    Englewood, CO
    SR is the best--they did all of the work on both of my FCars (20 plus years). Only real issues are getting in and out as they have a lot of work, which in the past has included out of the country Ferraris (how is that for a work recommendation in the US). They have a lot of experience with the belt change cars (my first FCar) and their issues and SR solutions for those issues. It will be pricy wherever you go, but they are the best at resolving the potential issues associated with those cars--INMHO.

3. TRCo

TRCo Karting
    Owner

Dec 8, 2012
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I would second that on Scuderia Rampante. My Testarossa is there now for a major. They did the last one 8 years ago, it has behaved flawlessly since then and it is remarkable how little has had to be done this time. I know here are other great shops around but Dave and team have been great.

4. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    SR is very good. Also Maranello Motorworks in Westminster as an alternative if you can't get into SR.

5. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009

6. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009
    Thanks for getting back to me on this post. I will get a hold of Dave at SR. Really appreciate it. Rick

7. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009

8. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009
    Thanks for getting back to me on this post. I will get a hold of Dave at SR. Really appreciate it. Rick

9. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009

10. tmachinery

tmachinery Rookie

Jan 15, 2009

11. GasAdams

GasAdams Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    Gas Adams
    I like Ferrari of Denver. They've service my 599 since I bought it and I've never been disappointed.

timjen88 likes this.