Dream Come True | FerrariChat

Dream Come True

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Don Shorioni, May 25, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Don Shorioni

Don Shorioni Rookie

Feb 19, 2019
    Full Name:
    Otukile
    Dream Come TrueIn 2010 i was 30 years old. I went window shopping at the Ferrari dealership with two friends and they had a Californio. The Dealer principal said come to my office and showed us the new car about to be released. The 458. It melted my heart. I had to hide that from the dealer because we jad no means to follow through on the sale if pressed.
    It is now 2024 and im happy to share i have finally got the car of my dreams

2. docf

docf Formula 3

Sep 14, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Know the feeling. I just had gotten out of medical school . It is now 1972-73 ! Dreamed since it's onset of a 246 Dino like no other car in existence. The dye had been cast that in 74 production was the Dino was finished. Bought a slightly used 72 Gt from FAF in Georgia. The trip back to Fl. with the 55mph speed limit in effect in the wee hrs of the morning, the sound of those 2 cams singing behind my head, the pickup >110 mph on a deserted Fl. highway at 2 am, the police officer who loved cars who let me off after sitting in my car will be remembered for my remaining yrs. The Dino was 1 of 6 Ferrari cars owned. My current 15 Italia will be my last. Good luck with your purchase. I'm sure it will be memorable. The 458 is one of the best.

SD455TA likes this.
  3. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Congratulations- I have a 2014 458 Spider- happy to see your dream fulfilled- enjoy!!:)

4. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    Congratulations it all starts from a dream than reality great job

5. todd cloud

todd cloud Formula Junior

Jun 21, 2019
    Full Name:
    Todd
    Pics, please!

AD211 likes this.
  6. uniqueMR