Spider Tonneau Cover | FerrariChat

Spider Tonneau Cover

Discussion in '348/355' started by 98TDFSpider, Mar 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 98TDFSpider

98TDFSpider Rookie

Dec 29, 2003
    Anyone find a cover to put over just the cockpit when the top is down and the car is parked? I've seen them advertised for Corvettes as Tonneau Covers. Anyone ever try a Corvette Tonneu Cover on a 355 Spider? They are secured by straps that attach to the bottom of the car and look like they should fit. Thanks.

2. norm

norm Karting

May 30, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I have a factory cockpit cover that came off an '84 Mondial Cab that I sold recently. It has dual padded straps that wrap around the door side mirrors, padded side straps that come down the doors and hook under bottom of door in notches, padded straps that hook into side grates, and a pair of padded straps that hook ib back onto the boot. The front of the cover almost covers the complete windshield.

The cover is in excellent condition, and is the black factory cloth material. It's a great item to use. I'm surprised they weren't standard on a 355 spider.

If you want a measurements, etc. You can send a PM/e-mail, or call 585-383-0202 days/585-467-1265 nites/weekends.

Norm