Tubi Exhaust Pipe Tips | FerrariChat

Tubi Exhaust Pipe Tips

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by jdb, Mar 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jdb

jdb Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    I bought a 1997 355 Spider in August with Tubi exhaust. Had a PPI done with a third-party dealership that confirmed it was equipped as advertised (with Tubi). However, a few people I've met who have seen my car have commented that my exhaust tips have flanged ends / lips that look like the stock exhaust. The other Tubi exhaust pipe tips I've seen have not had these flanged lips. Are there just different styles of Tubi exhasut pipes?

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

Jeremy,
    Sounds like you may have gotten the cheap Chinese made Tubi knock-offs. They're made in a factory in Shanghai, near where they make the fake Prada bags, fake Jimmy Choo shoes, and the real Air Jordans. You should call Tubi immediately and let them know that you and they are the victims of an intellectual property scam.

Just kidding :D. I have never seen the flanged tips on a tubi before. But if it sounds good and workds well, I wouldn't worry.