Racism? Extortion? Are all the Jacksons nuts? | FerrariChat

Racism? Extortion? Are all the Jacksons nuts?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by maranelloman, Nov 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    He is 45 years old.

At some point therapy for his either immature nature or 'habits' must have crossed the inner circles' minds.

What I wonder, is how come he looks like that, obviously he is wearing make up, the eyebrows the nose, everything is John Wayne Gacy creepy to me. JWG also loved children.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but why are all the kids in his photos, pre-pubecent little boys? Not one kid over 12. I am not saying MJ is a killer, I am just saying my skin crawls at the idea.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial/gacy/gacymain.htm
    "It is no surprise that John Wayne Gacy, Jr. was admired and liked by most who had known him. He was a sharp businessman who had spent his time, when not building up his contracting company, hosting elaborate street parties for friends and neighbors, dressing as a clown and entertaining children at local hospitals and immersing himself in organizations such as the Jaycees, working to make his community a better place to live. People who knew Gacy thought of him as a generous, friendly and hard-working man, devoted to his family and community. However, there was another side to Gacy that few had ever witnessed..."

2. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    It's probably not extortion, but I heard the REAL story. Story has it everything was planted and a sting was set up to get Bush off the spotlight. Just a big CIA operation.... Pretty clever, huh?

3. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
  4. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

"Are the Jacksons nuts ?"

Well.........if you really have to ask................

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Very true.

DL

6. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED