CEC Party - Ferrari Novitec Introduction | FerrariChat

CEC Party - Ferrari Novitec Introduction

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Tipo815, Apr 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Jennifer and I attended the private party tonight as a guest of my good friend Jim who works for CEC. He is also the one that arranged for me to get the first set of Novitec wheels in the country for my car. Some current and ex-race car drivers were in attendance like Paul Tracey, Jimmy Vassar, and a few Ferrari GT drivers. Nice turnout, great showroom, and a few awesome Ferraris! This was the first official introduction of the Novitec car in the U.S. Byron, Edward, and Rick were also in attendance.

2. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Jeffrey,

Cool Pics, I met Vassar a couple of years ago at the LBGP, and he is a great guy. Looks like you guys had a good time. Can't wait to see your car when it is all done, are you going to CC tomorrow?

3. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    It was a lot of fun. Byron it was cool chatting with you.
    Costantino and Rick-It was nice to see you there! Look forward to hopefully seeing you at the lunch run :)

And meeting Vassar wan't so bad either ;)

4. V8_I6_V6TT_V12

Apr 10, 2004
    does anynoe know how much does CEC sell for the Novitech SuperSport compltete car and how long have have to wait for one?

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Was Claus' wife there. She recently T-Boned a 4x4 in her Ferrari (in front of my place) and messed up her foot.

DL

6. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Here are some of my pictures from that night... sorry for the late post!

Enjoy!
    Byron

7. NOVITECROSSO1

NOVITECROSSO1 Rookie

Apr 24, 2004
    LA
    Full Name:
    Albert Cook
    Hey there, thank you for the interest!! With the Novitec line we have several different options, so the price can differ depending on your choices. Give me a call or drop me an email. 310-203-3900 ext.101
    Albert