HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! | FerrariChat

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MPalilonis, Nov 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I know its kind of early but, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope your holiday is a good one! I'm sure some of you will drive the Ferrari to Thanksgiving, if its nice. Enjoy!! :)
    I am leaving on the red eye in the morning from Indy to Philly, so I thought I would just wish you all a good holiday, since I'm heading to bed now. Talk to you all later. :)

Tifosi!

~ Mike P.

PS. I have an interview with a well know Ferrari body shop in Philly called Karosserie Ltd. on Wednesday the 26th. Hopefully I can get a job there, being that I am graduating this coming May and all. Wish me luck.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Mike, good luck... Let us know how things turn out... Have a safe trip and a happy Thanksgiving to you, as well... :)

3. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Mike have a great one. Good luck in your job search.

DES; I am going to go play in the snow want to come out and join in??? i know snow is your favorite. Just kidding have a good one also.

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Happy thanksgiving indeed! I must say that I am most thankful for Fchat and all the great people I have met through it!

Can you please pass the stuffing over this way DES?

5. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    Happy ThanksGiving!!!!

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Rob, that's really nice... i'm gonna send you a box of snow in the mail... Brrrr... Just thinking about snow is making me irritable... :)

Jordan, indeed, i second your statement... In fact, i think i'll start a separate thread on being thankful... i know i'm thankful for avatars such as yours... :)

7. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    DES;

Sure i will take a box on NY snow if you will take a box of colorado snow!!!! LOL

Have a good one..

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

8. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    happy holidays to all chatters.
    We have a lot to be thankful for.
    Marty

9. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in F-chat land. And a special thanks to Rob for providing us this forum.

10. funshipone

funshipone Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2002
    Harrison Twp. Mi. US
    Full Name:
    John Bicsak
    Happy Thanksgiving to all we all have a lot to be thankful for !!!

11. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

12. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I concur with Enzo. It is so awesome to be able to get answers to any and ALL of your questions....not only about Ferraris but cars in general, marriage, life, 3-toed sloths, etc. I rarely go anywhere else when I am seeking info on a given topic/item. Quick story....my buddy Paul has a '70 Mach 1 and was trying to figure out how large of a tire/wheel combo that he could put on the car. He searched and searched and could not find the answer. I thought to myself, if this was about a Ferrari, I'd have the answer in 10 minutes!!