Possible drive/get together in August | FerrariChat

Possible drive/get together in August

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by E-SPRIX87, Apr 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. E-SPRIX87

E-SPRIX87 Rookie

Apr 20, 2004
    Unionville, PA
    Hi everyone, I currently manage the Philly chapter of the Lotus club, and am trying to plan an event on our own in August in southern Chester County. If there is more interest the better, so I am starting to fish the idea out of just the Lotus marque. The idea would be to have a catered lunch picnic at the scenic Stonebarn outside of Unionville PA. They have tennis courts, a pool and lots of room to walk around and enjoy the open country. They have hosted car events before and there is good parking. Right now I am trying to see if we can get enough interested parties to show up to make it feasble to have the catered lunch. There would most likely be a platter fee which is depends on the number of people that will show up. After the lunch a history touring event will take place that will wind through out chester county with an emphasis on historical sites. Care will be taken on picking roads that will be fun but won't hamper on our low ground clearances. To view the stone barn here is the website http://www.thestonebarn.com/ Right now I am aiming for it to be August the 16th, but it has not been booked yet. Post thoughts here or email me direct at [email protected]