Coming soon: Dealer in Shanghai | FerrariChat

Coming soon: Dealer in Shanghai

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by judge4re, Nov 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    There is a god. I was in Puxi (pronounced pu-shi) yesterday afternoon. Met a friend who went to grad school in NC and went to the art museum (modern art, not the Shanghai Museum which should be on everyone's list when they are in town). We were going to go for Starbucks when out of the corner of my eye I spotted a banner in a window about a block away with what had to be the back side of an Enzo. Ah, this needs further investigating. "Come on Julia, this I've got to see" (she's a friend of my wife, so I had permission for this one).

Sure enough, "Coming soon, Ferrari/Maserati showroom". Looks like I'll have a nice place to hang out when we move here. They're to the point of roughing out the showroom. Its in the high rent district on Nanjing Road (all of Nanjing Road is high rent). Time to start looking at importation guidelines and see if we can start an FCA-Far East region.

Cheers,
    Erik

2. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    NO NO NO, it is pronnounced "PUSHY" get it, car dealer, pushy... I crack myself up sometimes..