Did Brian Stradale get an answer to his missing car? | FerrariChat

Did Brian Stradale get an answer to his missing car?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by nberry, Dec 19, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nberry

nberry Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    The last message was he would learn from his dealer this past Monday.

2. Tony Fuisz

Tony Fuisz Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Bethesda, MD
    Full Name:
    Tony Fuisz
    Maybe it was censored....somehow I would think that if the wrecked in transport story was true it would be posted. I bet the silver stradale is in someone elses driveway

3. bumboola

bumboola Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2003
    Maybe FNA "iced" him!!!

4. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    What? You starting some troubles around heres?

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Maybe Brian is on vacation and/or doesn't have any new info. I haven't seen him responding to any threads.

6. pdiack

pdiack Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Definely goes along with the "iced" theory...Lesson Learned: Don't mess with FNA!! :)

7. Tony Fuisz

Tony Fuisz Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Bethesda, MD
    Full Name:
    Tony Fuisz
  8. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I really feel for Brian here. It would not surprise me to find he has cancelled the order in the end, as he has been asking lots of questions about the stradale and does not sound overly happy with the answers ... especially now that owners are dyno'ing their cars and finding them well down on power.

This would be the last straw for me ... I would be wanting the red carpet to be rolled for a long time after this crap.

Pete

9. rscholl

rscholl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Houston,TX
    I managed to sneak a peek at a titanium stradale that had just come in at Ferrari of Dallas this past weekend. Hopefully it's his "lost" car.

10. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    Are you serious?

11. rscholl

rscholl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Houston,TX
    Yes,
    Chet took me in the back and showed me. He spent about 15 minutes with me talking about the car. However, I just realized that titanium is NOT silver, correct? It's more gray? I assumed incorrectly then because my Z8 is titanium silver. This Stradale was definitely silver....absolutely stunning!

12. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    sorry, i'm new here, what happened? it seems that ferrari lost his car in transport...am i correct?

13. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
  14. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
  15. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Yes, It was probably Silver, I think Brian was offered either a Silver or Red one to replace his, but he's waiting out for the Titanium.

16. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    [chuckle] Sorry, I was out of town last week... not dead or abducted, just skiing... FChat is a bit too much for wireless dial-up speeds... so, I am just now catching up with some of these threads.

I'm back today... unfortunately, I still have no answer. Evidently, FNA largely shuts down at the end of the year to close their books and enjoy the holidays. My dealer has been unable to get any responses from them (on anything, not just my query). So, it appears it may be Jan 5th before I get any answers.

Frustrating to say the least.

17. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    Brian,

Let me know what happens. I feel almost responsible since I was still at FoD when you came in to change your deposit over to the Stradale. I know Tony is wearing out the phones for you. And yes, there is certainly a total lack of communication from the top this time of year. Very frustrating for everyone involved.

Drop by some time and drive the RS6. I am sure you would like it. It is a nice, practical 155 mph 4 door, family sedan. 0-60 in 4.6. Just what you need for a daily driver.................:>)

Regards,

James Dunne

18. Driversource

Driversource Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Yes, that car is Argento Nurburgring (Silver), not Grigio Titanio (Titanium)