One collection - F50, Enzo, Diablo, Carrera GT, Saleen | Page 2 | FerrariChat

One collection - F50, Enzo, Diablo, Carrera GT, Saleen

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by zjpj, May 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Not sure where the Photoshop allegations are coming from. There shouldn't be anything surprising about a collection like this. There's a guy here in FL who shows up to all the local shows with a 911 GT1, M-B CLK-GTR, Saleen S7, etc etc. There really are people that wealthy who like cars... but I don't know anyone good enough to fake multiple angle fish eye shots with Photoshop.

-R

2. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    Very impressive. He must have sterted with the Diablo, that's why the sentimental reson for keeping it. The he got smarter. I don't think he'll stop there. Collectors never do.

3. threesixty db

threesixty db Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2002
    Canada
    there are a lot of pics on the website, where you see all the cars from several angles. i doubt it's a photoshop job.

quite the collection though, wouldn't mind seeing the whole thing!

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Questions over questions....
    Why does nobody just call:
    Andy Goldmann Phone: (818) 469-8585

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    how does this majic lambo have 700 horses when some of the best ppl around cant get that much? allan sure knows a lot about them, and manages i think around 600+ (630 or so?)...without laughing gas, that alone is a flagrant lie...

6. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    This is a dealership. I forget the name of it but the Lambo as stated has 700HP and is asking $245K. I saw the cars that they had a few daysa ago and this was the extent of them. The same pictures were used.

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Thank you. My point exactly, per my earlier post.