308 Turn signal relay buzzing | FerrariChat

308 Turn signal relay buzzing

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by samtheclip, Jun 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. samtheclip

samtheclip Karting

May 30, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam Pasceri
    Today my relay for the turn signals started buzzing. I went to the store got the exact same one and the same thing happend with that one as well? Once in a while it will work but, not all the time. This just started happening today. Anythoughts?

Thanks guys!

2. samtheclip

samtheclip Karting

May 30, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam Pasceri
    OK, now for the funny stuff. As I was taking my car for a drive I floored it from a stop sign and water came pouiring out of the air conditioning vent under the stereo! SPLASH!!! All over my leg. So of course I am going to try it again and this time some came out from under the fuse box! I just recharged the A/C. Do you think water condensation built up then shorted my turn signal?

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

3. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    The water means you drain hose is blocked. Get under the car and push something up the hose. If I remember it is near the battery tray and sticks out of the bottom of the car about 1 inch.(it is the only hose end under the fron of the car)

The indicator relay is likely to be the fuse box, ferrari used very poor quality ones, I soldered mine about two years ago and have not had any problems with it since. check out the threads on that here. and how to repair the box.