Viewing images | FerrariChat

Viewing images

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 355-in-dc, Jan 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 355-in-dc

355-in-dc Rookie

Jan 9, 2004
    Is there a feature in the user CP that needs to be turned on in order to view images attached in the various threads posted in this discussion forum? For some reason, I'm only able to see the image icons but nothing else.

2. rossofiorano355

rossofiorano355 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    NOLA - Bham
    Full Name:
    Ron
    look under options - thread view options - post elements - check images

think this is it

3. mac355gts

mac355gts Karting

Dec 27, 2003
    London/Kent U.K
    Full Name:
    Alan
    Not sure if this is your issue, but I had exactly the same problem when I access using my Mac.
    A known bug,with no fix apparently...

4. 92_348ts

92_348ts Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2002
    Boise, Idaho
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You won't be able to view the pics until you log in (top right corner) on the particular computer you are using. Once you have logged in to the site, you will always be able to access the pics without having to re-log each time on THAT computer. However, if you access the site using a different computer, then you will have to log in on that one as well.

Hope this helps.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Two reasons users can't view images...

1) Not registered and activated, just because it says "Welcome, Rob328gts" doesn't mean your account has been activated. AOL users will never get the activation email unless I'm in their address book.

2) IE with Mac. Find another browser like Opry or a couple others, just search for it, already been discussed dozens of times.

6. 355-in-dc

355-in-dc Rookie

Jan 9, 2004
    Thanks to everyone for their replies -- I'm using IE on OS X, which explains why I'm unable to view the images.