05/23/04 (FDC) EVENT pics | Page 3 | FerrariChat

05/23/04 (FDC) EVENT pics

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by austinc36, May 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Love that Porsche 550 Spyder!!! Is it a replica or a real one?

2. Murph

Murph Formula 3

Apr 26, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    It's a Beck replica.

Murph

3. jbjavaheri

jbjavaheri Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    West L.A.
    Full Name:
    Jason
    My dad and I are thinking about getting one, Silver/Red. What do you think about the Beck Replicas? Know anyone who has one? Good cars? Finding an original one and, more importantly, being able to afford one would definitely be out of the question. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

I guess I should ask someone on a Porsche Forum.

4. Murph

Murph Formula 3

Apr 26, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hi Jason,
    I have a Beck Spyder.
    The car is an absolute blast.
    Check your PM

Murph

5. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Thank you.

I'm embarassed now.

I wonder what Jeffery thinks about that post? :D

6. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Very complimentary Ryan! Thanks for making her smile. She deserves it! :)

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I didn't know that was you! :eek: Yeah right. I knew it was you all along. :D Nice to put a striking face to a great online persona. The only other pic we had of you was from behind, you wearing a pink shirt exiting Jeffrey's ex-yellow hottie. Great smile. :) Don't be embarassed. Though this is LA, and there are some beautiful women out here, you strike me as quite a catch, and Jeffrey is a truly lucky man. :)

I don't care what Jeffrey thinks, I was just giving you a compliment. ;) :D LOL.

Anytime man! You guys make a great couple. :) Much happiness and future success. :) I think she was already smiling, don't think she needs my help. :D And oh what a stunning smile it is. :)

*note to self* Well you got into the Italian yellow machinery by idolizing Jeffrey, and one day will have a F car like Jeffrey, but man gotta figure out some way to catch a Ms. McCloud-esque beauty in this lifetime. Oh well, can't be like Jeffrey in all aspects. :D

8. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    I consider myself lucky. ;) hi Hun. :D

Thank you. :)

I like to think so. When you have such a handsome man next to you how can you not smile! ;)

He had me before the F car. :)
    It started with "Hello."

9. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    How you doin? :D

Certainly welcome. :)

I agree, not only a great looking couple, you guys both seem very genuinely nice. :) :) Thumbs up for being so down to earth, when both of you have many reasons not to be.

See I have no doubt he had you before the F car. Since he is a true P.I.M.P. as I like to refer to him :D, he doesn't need cars to get women. However, I can't be as cool as Jeffrey, lol, so I need to figure out a way, haha. :)

Good day to both of you. :)

10. breadslicers

breadslicers Rookie

May 26, 2004
    What accident are you speaking about mitchski, this is breadslicers?

11. boostbrit

boostbrit Rookie

May 26, 2004
    I believe an Audi also went over...but actaully went over and the guy had to be air lifted out of there...I have been driving these canyons almost everyday for about six months now and its really upsetting when a bunch of newcomers show up and start causing a major police presence...makes it hard to take my MINI through the canyons like the good old days...good to see none of the Ferrari boys got hurt though...I however will not be running these canyons anymore because of all the chp...i have enough tickets thank you very much...saw a couple of you guys at the sagebrush at lunch and saw all your cars parked out in the lot...THAT NOBLE IS SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!! By the way my name is Brittny...I have a Turbo MINI Cooper...just thought I would say hello and STAY OUT OF OUR CANYONS! haha just kidding...kinda...

12. costa

costa Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Costantino Bertuzzi
    Thanks to everyone for the beautiful drive, too bad for the accident but thanks god nobody got injured.
    Nice pics and interesting comments about Jennifer!!

Costa