ManLife - 10 Must Have Items for Travel to Mexico During COVID | FerrariChat

ManLife 10 Must Have Items for Travel to Mexico During COVID

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by rob lay, Aug 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. buenavides1

buenavides1 Rookie

Sep 1, 2019
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    How safe is Mexico? I am asking this out of curiosity. I have never been into this country but I would like to visit it once the pandemic is over.

2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    wax likes this.
  3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    maybe in USA right now, but otherwise places you can travel now without major travel restrictions? Mexico has been filled up and prices jacked up too because that's one of the few places Americans can easily travel during COVID.

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    never mind, I just read Adam's article, Mexico has really locked down more in the last year. I drove across the border just 8 months ago and there was nothing COVID related with the visit.

Texas Forever likes this.
  5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    The worst part of a recent Mexico trip is the requirement to have a COVID test within 3 days of departure. The system to report the test is VERY disjointed and we were at a higher-end resort. The entire fiasco probably took 90 minutes of my vacation time. It’s otherwise not much different than anywhere else except in the resort cities they actually want you there.

rob lay likes this.