Sold - 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV | FerrariChat

Sold 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV

Discussion in 'Cars' started by GLENN@TEAM AI, Sep 19, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    No mystery or need to play guessing games concerning the history of this offering. ALL repair/maintenance receipts from day one - even including the pre-delivery inspection and 1200 mile service document a total of six owners and 75k miles of driving enjoyment. Sold new by Ferrari of Los Gatos, the car remained in California until it's current North Carolina owner purchased it in 2015. Having avoided northern climates, it goes without saying the car is rust free. There is no evidence of accident history, both via the CARFAX and a physical inspection. A two-inch-thick binder of receipts documents a consistent and thorough maintenance history. Some of the major highlights include the following;

- Transmission rebuild with all new synchros and clutch in 2007 at 52k miles
    - QA1 coilovers on all four corners
    - Interior refurbished with new leather seat covers, center console, and door cards
    - Extensive A/C system rebuild (it works and blows cold!) within last 2k miles
    - Major service to include belts, tensioners, camshaft seals, water pump, shift shaft seals, and adjusting the valves was done in January of 2018 at 73.7k miles.

SN ZFFUA13A1F0057469 is being offered at $79,900 obo and is the perfect car for someone wanting to drive their 308 without worrying about the mileage and who desires a very presentable example that could do well in local shows. The car currently has 75,420 miles and comes with all books (including original warranty card), tools, emergency light, car cover, and the aforementioned notebook of repair records. For further questions, feel free to call Glenn Butler at 704-962-9683.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Fynmere, djs308 and Oengus like this.
  2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Lovely...GLWS!!!

3. djs308

djs308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    David S.
    I agree! I'm not in the market, but if I were, this 308 is one I'd consider. Hope it finds a new home soon!

4. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    nice car!
    good luck!
    Interior is super nice...

5. lomotpk

lomotpk Karting