News

1985 Mondial QV wiring diagram?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Albert Penello, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Albert Penello

Albert Penello Karting

Jul 21, 2019
    Woodinviille, WA
    Full Name:
    Albert J Penello, Jr.
    Looks like the site that used to have it is down :(

Anyone have the 1985 QV Wiring Diagram? I got the car and looks like I have a bunch of issues. So time to start fixing things...

Thanks!

2. mike32

mike32 Formula 3

May 13, 2016
    Uk
    Which bit do you need ?

3. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    Albert,

It may be worth mentioning the specific issues that you're having. There's quite a brain trust here that could help you trouble shoot them and point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

2cam

4. mike32

mike32 Formula 3

May 13, 2016
    Uk
    I have got the diagrams but never been called a brain trust before

5. 2cam

2cam Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    MikeS
    I've seen your posts and would definitely consider you a brain trust when it comes to Mondials. At a minimum, you exude confidence in your answers and posts. ;)

Thanks for your contributions!

2cam

6. mike32

mike32 Formula 3

May 13, 2016
    Uk
    Yes but after 20 mondial years i pt ex it for a 430. No sooner had i got rid of it and the prices went nuts, mine only had 26000 miles and mint body work. Someone got a bargain.
    The 430 scares the crap out of me, but ordered a capristo non valve back box and pipes so i can hear myself being scared out of my wits, bet my neibour will be happy hearing it warm up.
    I used to be a ships engineer so mechanical background on diesels engines up to 900 mm pistons, also steam turbines. Have a look for S S Stena Queen, one of my old work places.