For Sale - 1986 Testarossa drive train spare package | FerrariChat

For Sale 1986 Testarossa drive train spare package

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Gholler91, Jun 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gholler91

Gholler91 Rookie

Jun 13, 2021
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Garrett holler
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login This is my first post here on ferrari chat so hopefully this works well. Anyways I got a 1986ferrari testarossa engine, transmission, and transfer case for sale. Everything is together except for the top end of the engine. The heads were pulled and disassembled I’m assuming for inspection. I got everything in this condition. I bought it off a Ferrari shop in Vermont I used to work at. I planned on building a 312b replica out of it. But I have to many projects going at the moment. So this got the axe. Would potentially sell the transmission and transfer case separate and keep the dream of building the 312b alive. Because I doubt I will ever come across another one of these engines. I’m asking $22k obo for everything. I’m located in mooresville NC 28115

Johnny Boys likes this.
  2. Kent Adams

Kent Adams Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Kent Adams
    Are you now working at an independent? Mooresville is not too far from me and I'm always looking for a good mechanic.

3. Gholler91

Gholler91 Rookie

Jun 13, 2021
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Garrett holler
    My shop is more really focused on sheet metal fabrication/ painting side of restoration. While I do also do exhaust fabrication and turbo systems, I don’t really claim to do mechanical work. But I can certainly point you in the direction of some real good guys down in Charlotte that I work with.