1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE for sale | Page 4 | FerrariChat

1994 Lamborghini Diablo SE for sale

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    OK, FACTS and EVIDENCE is what you get. I spent this afternoon to get DOCUMENTED pics to SHOW Joe WRONG on his posting of Paint metering, as well as CNPAPA24, Chris, wrong as well.

I got the Ladder out and went and paint metered MY SE30. Its been up on storage rack for over two years and most likely will stay there along with other cars that I have.

AS the pictures point out, YOU CANNOT paint meter the car as Joe says and Chris chimes in as well.......

"Meanwhile, my son Sterling has already inspected the car, and paint-metered it fully for good measure....."

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Total FALSE claim and fabrication. Heck, the LEAST you could do is have your son turn the DAMN paint meter on so it "appears" to be working when you want to fool us.

The front bumper cant, the rear bumper cant as well as the lower panel skirts cant, the hood cant and the back lid cant...QUITE A large portion of the car that CAN NOT BE "paint-metered it fully for good measure....." as Joe is attempting to have us believe.

One other question that needs to be asked of you JOE??

If this owner of the current car is SUCH A GOOD customer of yours for 17 years and you have a GREAT and well respected trusting relationship with him as you say....

WHY THE hell are you not representing the car for YOUR LONG time TRUSTED customer. I mean after all, he came to me asking to buy/ sell it..and then ends up 3 people away from you consigning it with a Dealer that HAS NO affiliation or relationship WHAT SO EVER with you. Sure sound's to me like he has a LOT of trust/faith/respect long term friendship with you over the last 17 years... GREAT friends to have.

All your post here about the owner and what you think you know and so on and so on has been the biggest farce YOU HAVE ever been involved in posting since I have been on this board... you sir are just plain FULL of yourself.....go get a reality check please.

Your New tailored Suit can not longer be seen in the Parade your walking in Mr King of nothing.

2. Stunning SE30, purple is the perfect color for this car! Makes such a big difference.

3. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
  4. cnpapa24

cnpapa24 F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2014
    NOLA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I said all body panels can be metered. We agree on front and rear lid. I should have clarified about the bumpers, which you cannot paint meter on many cars. Frankly, I forgot about the lower skirts - thanks for clarifying. I'm sure the community appreciates it.

5. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats

Nice to have clarification....still I think the community likes to know your take on the definition of "FULLY" meaning less then 'WHOLE". At least maybe point us int he direction of the new Dictionary you acquired these definitions from?

Also what is your response to the great relationship you have with your "so called" customer that has obviously left your "wheel house" and has migrated to a different provider to facilitate the sale of his car?

I do understand that when you have no higher then I mighty answer you just forget the question posed to you....Parr for the course...BUT in this case silence is not golden...IT is revealing of the FALSE comments and FALSE assertions you make in this thread.

6. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Thanks, I am sure you had no intention to deceive as others on here clearly do...to many cars with to many differences..all good.

Roy

7. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    you guys keep fighting and posting more pictures.
    that Diablo is gorgeous

ijvpet likes this.
  8. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #83 joe sackey, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    My post showing my son clearly paint-metering the car wasn't just clarification, it was irrefutable proof that your comment "the LEAST you could do is have your son turn on the DAMN paint meter so it 'appears' to be working when you want to fool us" was nothing but another false claim, a blatantly false accusation borne out of nothing but misguided malice o_O Your "Nice to have clarification" reply in the face of such an outrageous accusation was a pretty lame attempt to gloss over the fact, rather than admit it like a man after being proven wrong, but it doesn't change your obvious obvious Modus Operandi - make blatantly false accusations and hope that they have some basis. You come across as a bitter person, never happy or positive, always negative, always looking to start a problem :rolleyes:

As regards the meaning of what was said, I think my understanding & delivery of the English language compared to yours is reasonably good, no? Just read your rambling disjointed & meaningless posts, at least I can spell and grammar is not a challenge, so, I basically meant what I said, and I don't need to refer to a thesaurus for understanding ;) When I said my son paint-metered the car fully, only a moron would not understand that I meant he did so to the full extent of all parts that can be paint-metered. The fact that you are still droning on about this issue after being proven resoundingly wrong is hilarious and speaks to your mental state.

We already discussed that the owner's decision to bring the car to OC was seen by us as "a brilliant idea" so we don't have a problem with it, and unlike you, we are cool when a client wishes to try another resource to see if it helps. I already posted that "all we care about is helping him sell this car even if we are not involved" and this underscores that we are loyal to clients who have patronized our business in times past, something you wouldn't understand. To my previous post you stated "WOW actually agree with everything you have stated here..." only to be followed immediately with disagreements, which begs the question, are you bi-polar or just drunk yet again? :eek:

As far as I am concerned, I'm 100% comfortable that any dates, numbers, or facts I have represented in this thread are proven correct as documented on file so, you can add yourself to Jamie as the combined source of all the false claims made in this thread.

You are right, here's 2 more.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login