For Sale - 2 Post and 4 Post lifts for sale- Metrowest Boston- CHEAP! | FerrariChat

For Sale 2 Post and 4 Post lifts for sale- Metrowest Boston- CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by full_garage, Aug 7, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Getting ready to relocate my warehouse and the last of my personal lifts gotta go!

I have three 4-Post lifts.

1 8000FP and 2 7000FP. These are Bison brand lifts from North American Automotive.

https://www.naautoequipment.com/4-post-lifts-s/1268.htm

I find them to be identical in every way to every other brand out there- they all seem the same.

The 7000FP units are 7000 lb and the uprights are a little shorter at 82", best for lower ceilings.

The 8000FP units are 8,000 lb and are taller at 86" and a bit heavier duty. For the cars we own either is overkill. These units are now $2,000 new. Either unit $1200 cash and carry. Units are disassembled with all parts and pieces ready for yo to bring a flatbed, trailer or larger van to take off my premises.

I also have a nice 90's era Rotary SPOA10 asymmetrical lift.

https://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/2-post-car-lift-rotary-lift-spoa10-asymmetrical-p/RotaryLift-2-Post.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkbP33ozb3AIVCI_ICh3n5gfwEAQYASABEgLYTvD_BwE

These are now north of $4000 new. Mine is the older style with the two position "Dogs" at the end of the arms. Works absolutely perfectly. It is currently installed- If you can come and remove it from the premises- $1200.

All at my warehouse in Westborough MA.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    PM sent!

3. JAS12

JAS12 Karting