For Sale - 2006 Porsche Cayman S 6speed | FerrariChat

For Sale 2006 Porsche Cayman S 6speed

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by danox574, Apr 23, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. danox574

danox574 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 3, 2009
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Full Name:
    Daniel Mowczan
    For sale, $29,000/obo. Located Sterling Heights, MI. Personally owned car.

6 Speed Manual, 3.4L, Midnight Blue Metallic, Sand Beige Interior, clean Michigan title. Currently 85,318 miles. Build codes:

BASE Porsche Base Model
    342 Heated Front Seats
    397 18" Boxster S Wheel
    446 Wheel Caps with Colored Crest
    573 Automatic Climate Control
    639 Sport Chrono Pkg W/Out PCM
    E9 Midnight Blue Metallic
    M6N Sand Beige Floor Mats
    P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
    TD Sand Beige Standard Leather

Car was purchased by me in 2015 after I did a PPI where the only thing noted was worn pads which I replaced (rotors in spec, pads worn). I purchased it with I think 62,000 miles. I have maintained the easy stuff myself (oil, lubricants), all other maintenance performed by Porsche of the Motor City in Eastpointe, MI. Car is stock other than radio replacement to a wireless CarPlay head unit from Alpine (original radio is included and working at time of removal) and mesh added to front grilles to cut down on leaves in fall. Garaged winters, enjoyed the rest of the year. Even has the umbrella :)

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Rory J

Rory J Formula 3

May 30, 2006
    Great car, great color. These are the Dinos of the Porsche world and I think first-gen models will get more respect as the years go by. Hydraulic steering, analog gauges, manual transmission, sub-3k lbs curb weight, "enough" power, and a curvy design that shows more of Porsche's heritage than the newer versions.