2007 599GTB, Rosso Monza special order paint on black/red leather | FerrariChat

2007 599GTB, Rosso Monza special order paint on black/red leather

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by wolfturbo, Mar 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    #1 wolfturbo, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Selling my 2007 599GTB (VIN # ZFFFC60A70150817), Rosso Monza special order paint, on black leather interior with red seat inserts & red stitching. 7,700 original miles on this pristine example. Options include power Daytona Seats, ceramic brakes with yellow calipers, upper and lower carbon fiber driving zones, Scuderia shields, leather rear shelf and leather headliner, 20 inch Challenge wheels, NAV system, red tach, CD changer, 2 piece factory luggage set with matching red stitching, still in the felt bags, never been used. $342,557 window sticker on this heavily optioned example.

I am the 3rd owner of this jewel and my good friend was the 2nd owner. My buddy bought the car In Jan 2012 and had it CPO’d at that time with 5,773 miles on it. I hate to use the word perfect, but I am not aware of a single flaw on this car. It has a full service history from new, never been hit, no paintwork, perfect Carfax, etc. It comes with EVERYTHING it left the factory with: all books & manuals, both keys, complete tool kit with air compressor, factory car cover, seat covers, steering wheel cover, battery tender, window sticker, all radio and alarm code cards, etc. The entire front end, A-pillars, hood, front fenders and mirrors have been clear-bra’d. I am not aware of a nick, dent, ding or chip anywhere on the car. No curb rash on the wheels, new tires less than 1K miles ago, seat bolsters are perfect, everything works, etc. Of course, never been smoked in and all glass is also perfect. Again, I hesitate to call the car perfect, but at the same time I challenge anybody to find a flaw on it.

The only thing not stock on the car are the custom signed Keith Collins floor mats and trunk mat that sit on the perfect factory mats, and the Tubi secondary cat bypass pipes that I installed. The original secondary cats are bubble wrapped and will of course come with the car.

Service records include the following:

3/29/07 oil change by Ferrari of Newport Beach (1,451 miles)
    9/28/08 annual service by Ferrari of Newport Beach (4,119 miles)
    11/30/09 annual service by Ferrari of Newport Beach (5,279)
    12/2/10 annual service and Power Cube warranty purchased (5,449 miles)
    11/10/11 annual service and Power Cube extended (5,642 miles)
    1/9/13 annual service by The Auto Gallery (6,182 miles)
    10/9/15 annual service, new tires and new TPMS by The Auto Gallery (6,707 miles)

I have 3 Ferraris and one of them is my 550M, which is basically the same color as this 599. I have included one pic of the 550, which is rosso fiorano as a point of reference. They are two different colors, but I can’t tell the difference when they are parked next to each other.

Something has to go and this car is the odd man out. I am a lousy photographer but I can take additional hi res pics for any serious parties. But this is an honest car and if you want a top quality 599, you will not find a better car. It is located in Orange County, CA. I have a clean title on the car. Not interested in trades or any offers from Nigerian princes. Asking price is $171,000. Best regards to all. Please PM me your cell # if you are interested. Thanks to all.

Wolf
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    More pics!

3. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    beautiful, glws

4. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
  5. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    #7 wolfturbo, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Why keep 550 over this beauty?
    glws

7. skokjef

skokjef Karting

Jul 16, 2004
    Man Rob such a nice example … you must be 'on' to something else pretty special to let this one go !

8. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Jeff,

I am definitely my own worst enemy - you know me well!

In a month I am certain I will be smacking my forehead with my palm, saying "You idiot, why the $*%(@&*%@ did you sell that car?!?!??!".

9. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Nice seats with the red inserts! The Rosso Monza is a rare opportunity for someone there in what is a clean car...
    GLWS

10. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    Jeff keep the car I know the feeling ..why the hell did I sell.

11. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Spider, I was going to reply with "if you have to ask, you won't understand". But I didn't want to come off as a complete prick, versus the partial prick that most people think I am!!

Let's see.... the 599 is faster, easier to drive, easier to live with, more comfortable and lower maintenance. By all objective standards the better car. Yet the 550 just feels so much more special. More hand-built, more of a sense of occasion when I drive it.

I know that answer doesn't make much sense, but then again so much of this crazy hobby is built on emotion and not logic, right?!?!?!

12. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Is 550 stick shift?

13. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Yes, all 550's are gated manuals!

14. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Unicorn. Really classy spec. Should go quickly. GLWS

15. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Gorgeous car, cool seller, and luggage? Trifecta. Good luck, Rob.

16. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    There is nothing about this car I don't love. Such a gorgeous specimen! Selfishly I hope it stays on market a long time so I can droll over it and plot ways to buy it!

GLWS!

17. djjvr

djjvr Karting

Aug 16, 2014
    SFO/SAC/CPH
    What a great looking color! Amazing 599, GLWS.

18. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    SOLD to a fellow FChatter who may or may not out himself. Thanks to all for the kind words!

And yes, this is rather bittersweet to say the least. But it's nothing that a bottle of Quilceda Creek can't fix tonight!!

19. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Amazing. Condolences/congrats! Enjoy the Mac.

-Joe

20. ifeelfree0

ifeelfree0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 26, 2014
    Medina, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Dan
    The 6 month search is over! How and why this unicorn ended up with me....leave it to fate. I almost pulled the trigger twice in the last few months however I fell back on what many have said....wait for the absolute perfect car that checks all the boxes. Can't wait to get it home and provide more feedback then. While Rob in enjoying his Quilceda Creek, I am making due at Whiskey Fest in Chicago. Timing is everything.

21. ExcelsiorZ

ExcelsiorZ Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 7, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Great color!

22. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    beautiful acquisition :)....Congrats

23. KJF127

KJF127 Karting

Feb 25, 2017
    North Salem, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Beautiful car, congrats on the purchase! I'm also considering a Rossa Monza 599 and am having trouble finding pics of the color. Any nice pics that you can share would be much appreciated. My email is kjf127 @ gmail.com? Thanks.