Sold - 2013 458 Spider, Rosso Corsa on Nero, 8275 miles, Ferrari CPO, Full PPF | FerrariChat

Sold 2013 458 Spider, Rosso Corsa on Nero, 8275 miles, Ferrari CPO, Full PPF

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by mnpatel3, Jun 4, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    Hello fellow FChat members,

I am sad to be putting up my 458 spider up for sale. This was not planned but I recently accepted a new job and will be moving into a condo for a couple of years while we find the right house. I bought this car with the intent of keeping it long term. Did a full 2 stage paint correction, PPF, ceramic coat and windshield protection in Jan 2021. Most recent recall of the brake reservoir cap has been done as well. Car is immaculate and in showroom condition. Welcome anyone to come by and take a look!

This car puts a smile on my face every time I get in. And I stare at it anytime I am walking away. I have met so many great people and built an amazing network because of the car and how much people are attracted to it. I am fully confident that I will be getting into another 458 eventually. I fully expect to pay more at that time as this car has been appreciating so fast!

Lots of additional pictures available if anyone is interested:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PBwNIY9-cNFaOLC_-ZGSg0V5Uaki-YSQ?usp=sharing

VIN: ZFF68NHA0D0190368

Warranty: Ferrari CPO expires December 2023 (full transferable at no charge to new owner via a private party sale, if ran through a dealership per contract warranty can be voided although most of the time the warranty still in effect)

Reason for selling: Moving and downsizing to a condo while we build a house, don't have room for it, especially with a 10 month old and a growing family. As you will see, I have taken a lot of time and money to take care of this as I was expecting to keep it for the long term, especially as I believe this car will continue to appreciate in value. Changing jobs and housing delays are main reasons for selling. Not in a rush to sell as I have available storage solutions locally if needed and not moving until July.

History: This car has never been abused or tracked (confirmed by PPI at time of my purchase and with previous owners). Clean carfax. Title is with Ferrari Financial Services, so there is a payoff. We can discuss how best to proceed, I am open to purchasing it outright and then completing the transaction if there is a deposit made. FFS also has an option to send the title directly to the new owner (the new buyer can directly pay off the balance to FFS and the remaining amount to me and get the title directly from FFS). The latter is my preferred method of handling the transaction.

Exterior: 9.9/10
    This car was fully paint corrected (2 stage) followed by Suntek Reaction self-healing PPF and Gtechniq Cermaic Halo in February of 2022. The exterior is perfect, I have spent extensive time looking through it and have found one tiny chip near the driver's door handle (covered by PPF) and a small barely perceptible scratch on the rear diffuser
    The paint pops and it has gotten tons of compliments on how it looks brand new.
    Windshield protection PPF also installed in February of 2022 (no chips or scratches)
    Ceramic Window Tints were on the car when I bought it
    Work was done by a well known local company that works on lots of high end exotics.

Interior: 9.5/10
    All of the soft touch buttons and touch points were professionally redone at a Ferrari dealership in November of 2021. No sticky buttons and everything looks brand new.
    Minimal wear in the driver's seat.
    Every carbon fiber option including the steering wheel with LED shift lights and carbon fiber racing seats.
    The leather dashboard and roof liner are in great condition, no warping or shrinkage.

Wheels/Tires/Brakes: 10/10
    No chips, bends or curb rash
    Michelin PS4S (installed nov 2021) in near perfect condition (only about 700 miles, never abused)
    Carbon ceramics still good for the life of the car

Engine/Suspension: 10/10
    100% stock
    4.5L NA V8 is absolutely phenomenal, revving all the way out to 9000rpm
    Engine compression test in November by Ferrari, no issues and CPO'ed
    Dual clutch, shifts like it should, no hesitation or grinding
    Lowered on adjustable stock suspension by Ferrari (can be brought back to normal height)

Factory Options (HIGHLY SPEC'D, original MSRP: $325k, build sheet attached):

Suspension Lift/Advanced frontlighting system (AFS): $6600 (I personally wouldn't buy one without it, had to get AFS to get suspension lift. Headlights move in the direction of the steering wheel and up and down with the lift, super cool feature at night)

Carbon fiber racing package: $13500 (every interior carbon fiber option including steering wheel with shift light LEDS, highly desirable for resale. dash, vents, console all in carbon fiber)

Carbon fiber race seats (L): $8500 (super sleek and highly desirable for resale)

Front and rear parking sensors and rear camera: $6000 (highly recommend these for peace of mind while parking and maneuvering in tight areas)

20" forged dark painted dark grey wheels: $6000 (I love how these look, I considered getting them powder coated satin or matte black)

Lots of additional options:
    Door sills in carbon fiber
    IPOD connection(will include my bovee adapter so that you can stream music via bluetooth)
    Sport exhaust system
    Red calipers
    Radionavi/bluetooth
    Scuderia shields
    458 Meccanic steering column
    In/Out Electric folding mirrors with homelink
    Leather headliner
    Premium JBL sound

Car cover, manuals, tools, 2 keys and non-oem battery tender included

PRICE: $299,990 firm (have it listed at 309,990 elsewhere)

Price is at market and a great deal if the provided official Ferrari CPO warranty and PPF/paint correction are taken into account with the new tires and near perfect condition of the car.
    If you find a comparable car priced lower, send it to me!

PPI welcome at buyer's cost. I can put you in touch with a few local shops if you want, I will need a refundable deposit to hold the car and get it over to the shop.

As above, there is a payoff with FFS which we can discuss. Open to what the seller is comfortable with. If the buyer wants to run the car through a dealership, we can make that happen.

Shipping at seller cost (have multiple contacts if needed)

Please text me at 847-903-zero nine three two and we can set up a phone call.
    Or DM me here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks everyone,
    Milan

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. frankgorman

frankgorman Rookie

Jul 2, 2021
    Grapevine, TX
    Full Name:
    Frank Gorman
    very nice 458!

mnpatel3 and VAF84 like this.
  3. Nafiz Ali Khan

Nafiz Ali Khan Karting

Jul 19, 2006
    Phoenix
  4. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Perfect spec, and the price is fair. I don't think you'll have a problem selling this. Definitely a forever car for someone (wish that someone was me!).

mnpatel3 likes this.
  5. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Hope you get all the money. I have a virtually identical spec 2013 458 spider.

mnpatel3 likes this.
  6. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    Sound is intoxicating, I was going to do a forza valve controller to open it up at lower RPMs and may still if I don't sell it. No need for a full exhaust, stock sound is soooo good.

Nafiz Ali Khan likes this.
  7. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Wow, must be tough parting with this particular car knowing it’ll be really hard to duplicate another one like it anytime down the road. I have the same model (in white) and can speak volumes to the car’s looks, performance, drivability, etc. It really was a flash of genius on Ferrari’s part.

mnpatel3 likes this.
  8. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    yes, it is quite difficult. Having driven the 488 and F8 and F12, hands down this is the one to own from the modern ferraris. But knowing that I won't have direct access to it for at least 2 years and will be in storage instead with a growing family means I won't ever drive it. Giving its appreciating so fast, $300-400/month to store it likely wouldn't be a bad outcome (part of me is wanting this to happen lol)

VAF84 and wthensler like this.
  9. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast
    Really nice. Looks like my old 2014. I’d consider it while I wait for my f8.
    Pm me

mnpatel3 likes this.
  10. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    'Reason for selling: Moving and downsizing to a condo while we build a house'

Don't do it, We did the same thing 7 years ago, now we are back in the big house and I am filling up the stable again......lol.

11. RossoCorsa22

RossoCorsa22 Karting

May 11, 2022
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Kareem
    #11 RossoCorsa22, Jun 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    What a lovely car, and your description instantly would make me, as a buyer, very comfortable with this car. You've treated her just like I treat my Porsches (yes I'm obsessed with both of them, it's an addiction.)

Personally I'd just put her in climate-controlled storage. The amount of money you'll spend acquiring another 458 in 2 years (even if it's for the same price) will outweigh what you spend on storage. Just think of it -- the PPI, the inevitable glitches in any new-to-you car that you'll want to fix, plus the annoyance of having to schedule PPF and ceramic on any car that doesn't have it... I mean all those transactional costs (not to mention sales tax depending your state!) will outweigh the ~$7K you'll spend on storage in 2 years. Just store it properly (preservative oil, dehydrator plugs in the engine, up on jacks so your tires don't flat-spot)....or just make the time to drive it once every month or so. Think of all the time you'll spend selling her and then scouring the country for another one that matches your spec...

12. RCorsa

RCorsa Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 5, 2014
    West Coast

Not untrue

13. JuanitoChe

JuanitoChe Rookie

Feb 22, 2018
    May I ask what are the terms of the CPO agreement? Thx

14. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    Yes of course. Free transfer to new owner and will last through December 2023. Prior to final sale, I would take it to local Ferrari dealership for a quick inspection prior to transferring the warranty.

I have the signed agreement for review if you are interested! In summary it is like a new car warranty from my understanding covering everything except for negligence and normal wear and tear. Car is also allowed to be tracked. Any aftermarket mods I would confirm with the dealer if they would void the warranty (I got confirmation that an exhaust or novitec springs would not void warranty but it is up to the local dealer).

FERRARI’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT
    During the Term of this Agreement, at no charge to You for parts or labor, an Authorized Ferrari Dealer will repair or replace parts of the
    Ferrari vehicle for which the service contract is purchased (“Covered Vehicle”) that become defective in material or workmanship under
    normal use. Ferrari’s obligation to repair or replace parts is limited to repairs performed by an Authorized Ferrari Dealer and is limited
    to the parts listed below under the coverage You have selected. Only genuine Ferrari parts will be used when repairing the Covered Vehicle.
    All parts removed when performing service or repairs under this Agreement become the property of Ferrari. Any repaired or replaced parts are
    covered only for the remainder of this Agreement.

15. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    I tried downsizing once…. Didn’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottS, Avia11 and Thecadster like this.
  16. Giallo_f355gts

Mar 17, 2021
    Full Name:
    Alejandro
    Is this 458 still available? Thanks!

17. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    Yes it is! DM or email me if interested.

18. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    Beautiful spec with the race seats!! Best seats ever IMO. GLWS!

mnpatel3 likes this.
  19. ONEOFEW

ONEOFEW Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2006
    LA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Great spec, surprised hasn't sold till now.

mnpatel3 likes this.
  20. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    Thanks!
    I think current financial market conditions have put a damper on sales a bit, have gotten some decent interest and currently have a few interested parties but everyone is being a bit more cautious with recession talks I think. I think this car will do well over a 3-5 year horizon as long as it is well cared for. Let's see what happens, I have until about mid August before I need to put it into a car garage.

vraa likes this.
  21. mnpatel3

mnpatel3 Rookie

Jun 3, 2022
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Milan N Patel
    PRICE UPDATE: $290k FIRM

Had a deal at 290k that fell through. At this price it is extremely well priced in today's market. I have about 2-3 weeks before I have to put it into a garage.

Thanks everyone,
    Milan

22. RossoCorsa22

RossoCorsa22 Karting

May 11, 2022
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Kareem
    It's a beautiful and well-kept car, for sure. With the market these days though...I dunno. This 458S just went for $240K on BAT (4K miles more than yours). If I were you though...I'd keep that baby. The hassle of selling her, and then searching for a similar example in a few years, plus all the transaction costs...I would find it very tough to convince myself to sell if she were mine!

23. RossoCorsa22

RossoCorsa22 Karting

May 11, 2022
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Kareem
    Oops I meant $230K on BAT...

iMrMark likes this.
  24. ac360

ac360 Rookie

Jun 12, 2017
    Beautiful car.Looks like everyone in the market is waiting for better pricing.

25. ONEOFEW

ONEOFEW Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2006
    LA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Seems to be, Ferrari dealers in LA are sitting on 4-5 spiders almost same the amount of time. Couple are very nice spec but not as nice as this one.

ferraridreamer32 likes this.