For Sale - 2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC "Stradale" | FerrariChat

For Sale 2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC "Stradale"

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Rich gilbert, Jan 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rich gilbert

Rich gilbert Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    Richard Gillbert
    Hello,

Every car has a story and I am proud to share mine. I hope you will appreciate the uniqueness of my story.

I was born in April of 2013 in Modena, Italy with the limited and highly regarded title of a Maserati GranTurismo MC (Maserati Course). Proud of my branding and designation as one of the elite “MC”, I rolled off the show room floor with a very special color combination of Bianco exterior and Rosso Corsa interior; well-endowed with 20” MC Matt Graphite Alloy Wheels, a limited Sport Skyhook suspension, fabulously colored Seat Backrest, and contrast stitching on my seats and headrest to highlight my Rosso Corsa interior. I must say that I was worth every penny of my $150k MSPR when sold to my Arabian prince living in the United States. When I arrived in LA, he had grand plans for me before taking me out for my first ride down Rodeo Drive (See Pic).

First, I was given a full exterior Carbon Fiber package before leaving the dealership. This included gorgeous new door handles, side mirrors and a very nice spoiler to enhance my backside. Then, I paid a visit to Gintani performance tuning where I was up-scaled to match my Italian cousins with the “Stradale” package. This wonderful transformation started with new set of exhaust pipes from the engine all the way back with high flow cats, sound resonator, and a set of valved bypass mufflers topped off with a set of carbon fiber exhaust tips. So now, when I want to sing, the world can hear my music. And, I must admit, I sing very well. Next, I had a modification of my ECU to shift more aggressively and squeeze every ounce of power out of my 4.7L Ferrari engine. This modification is designed to change my “Sport” mode to mirror the “Race” model of a true “Stradale” and adds 10-15% HP to the already powerful 454hp stock. In Sport mode, the combination of the Skyhook suspension, ECU tuning, and exhaust transforms my disposition from a proper grand touring to a highly aggressive and passionate ride. I am normally very humble but I can guarantee you will be happy with my performance when you push my buttons. Lastly, I needed a new outfit for LA and was tightly wrapped in a new blue metallic outfit which both made me the talk of the town but most importantly, protected my delicate Bianco complexion. All in all, my Prince treated me well and spared no expense in adding to $50k to my wardrobe ($200k overall). I had only 4.5k miles before meeting my next owner.

My second owner is a car lover and true perfectionist who lives in ATL. He has babied me for the last two years and I now have 10.5k miles. The first thing he did for me was to remove my wrap to show off my beautiful flawless paint. I must admit that it was good to get out of that tight fitting outfit for a change. He also wanted to enhance my under-hood appearance and highlight my wonderful engine by adding a carbon fiber hydro-dip to the engine shroud with the Maserati Logo and engine size. This little enhancement makes all the difference when I let a few privileged people see under my hood. Speaking of which, I have enjoyed being front and center at car shows such as Caffeine and Octane, Caffeine and Exotics, as well as the Atlanta Italian Car Show. I am happy to have been chosen as Best in Class at several events. I am also happy to share that all my services are current and have spent time being pampered by Ferrari Maserati of ATL as well as Enzo’s.

Here is my situation now. I am a bit sad to report that my current owner has fallen in love with a younger Italian model who is willing to take her top down and show off her prancing pony tattoo. So…I am looking for my next owner to take care of me. But, I have to tell you that I am not a cheap street ride that has been used and abused for which you will pay next to nothing. I am truly a first class ride that is worth the premium for my looks and my performance. My previous relationships have not left me wrecked or broken. I am at the top of my game and in the best shape of my life. Please note, I only like meeting people who are serious about the relationship so only call to inquire if you are in a position to commit to me.

I hope you enjoyed my story and look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Rossa Corsa

Also Included:

• LoJack
    • Indoor Car Cover
    • Original MC Exhaust
    • Trident Trunk Mat
    • Maserati In-Car Battery Charger
    • Maserati Umbrella
    Item specifics
    Condition: Used Year: 2013
    VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): ZAM45VLA9d0071851 Mileage: 10,500
    Interior Color: Red Make: Maserati
    Number of Cylinders: 8 Model:
    Gran Turismo

Transmission: Automatic Trim: MC Stradale
    Body Type: Coupe Engine: V8
    Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Drive Type: RWD
    Vehicle Title: Clear Fuel Type: Gasoline
    Exterior Color: White For Sale By: Private Seller

Contact Seller: 404-556-1588

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NINERGUY and Makuono like this.
  2. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Beautiful car. Did I miss the price?

3. Rich gilbert

Rich gilbert Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    Richard Gillbert
    That would be helpful. $87,990. Glad you asked.

4. Rich gilbert

Rich gilbert Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    Richard Gillbert
  5. Hightower

Hightower Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2016
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Beautiful MC. GLWS

6. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I've never been a fan of white on red cars but this one pulls it off. I like the way you told "the car's" story too. Great ad.

Rich gilbert likes this.
  7. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    This must be worth a whole loto_O more ..a car that can actually write.

GLWS.

8. Rich gilbert

Rich gilbert Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    Richard Gillbert
    Thanks for the feedback! Lowering price to $85,990 as I have found a Cali T.