For Sale - 308 QV AC Evaporator Blower motor | FerrariChat

For Sale 308 QV AC Evaporator Blower motor

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by scottabbott, Sep 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login My Retro Air Conditioner upgrade kit from Classic Air came with a new AC Blower motor. Because it was in the kit, I replaced the original that had no issues. After installing, I believe the original until was stronger and blew more air however I am not about to pull the entire evaporator back out. I am offering the OEM blower for sale. It has no issues. As stated on other posts, I am a Family FChat member and I am offering this to someone in need. I am asking $100 plus shipping of your choice. I am interested in collectibles and other ferrari memorabilia for possible trade. Thanks.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    Possibly sold, more to come. Thanks.

3. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Funnily enough, Scott, I did a similar thing - pulled the evaporator apart to replace the fans, and found they were better than the ones I was going to use. Put a relay on the high speed wire, and you'll get a lot more air flow.

4. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    Great Idea, I already have everything totally torn down so that Mod would be easy. Thanks

5. scottabbott

scottabbott Karting

Dec 31, 2011
    Montgomery TX
    Full Name:
    Scott Abbott
    The blower has been sold. Thanks so much FChat.