330 GTC | FerrariChat

330 GTC

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Carinvest, Jan 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carinvest

Carinvest Rookie

Jun 11, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    I guys,

I have a question, I'm looking for a 1968 330 GTC and have received some pictures from an owner that sells his.

On the interior, I don't see the doorpanels on the picture. Can I see on the dashboard if it has electric windows? What button should I see?

Also the same for the A/C, Can I see on the dashboard if there is an A/C button or something?

I can't reach the owner untill tomorrow, but I want to know it kow :).

Thanks for the help!

Greetings, Greg

2. jcavalie

jcavalie Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 4, 2005
    Oakland, CA
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Hopefully this picture from inside my car will help. It's a little hard to see, but the power window switches are in the middle of the console next to the cigar lighter. I'm not expert enough to know for certain, but I *think* all 330 GTCs had power driver/passenger windows with manual front vent windows (big knob not seen in this picture).

A/C, as far as I know, was an option, and my car has it as original equipment. My A/C "on" and fan speed switch is a small knurled knob in the center of the left console vent (you can see the markings net to my steering wheel spoke if you look carefully) and the "Fredo" or temperature knob is a similar knurled knob in the center of the right console vent (arrow points to it, but it is invisible here)

Good luck with your search!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

F40org likes this.
  3. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
  4. Carinvest

Carinvest Rookie

Jun 11, 2015