News

355 Accessories

Discussion in '348/355' started by trom, May 28, 2018.

1. trom

trom Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback regarding any "accessories" (for want of a better term) the 355 originally came with (or had the option of coming with).

For example, the 3 piece luggage set was an option which makes for a great "add on" when trying to find the perfect 355 to buy.

I know that they also came with a emergency light (albeit cheap looking) that most second hand cars have parted ways with -making it quite rare to find

The tool box is another and (although Im not sure about this on) Im quite sure that a set of Ferrari gloves were also provided with the spreadsheet tyre kit.

Is there anything else that I may have missed?

Thanks in advance :)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I'm sure there are dozens of threads already cover this but tyre kit (are you in UK ?) very rare option - at least two different types of toolkit and don't forget the leather pouch with the owners manual etc and the car cover set

trom likes this.
  4. MAD828

MAD828 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 8, 2011
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Elliott Caras
    GTS has the targa cover and the pouch - both of which I had to source separately.

The spider comes with some extra tools too and white gloves for when the roof fails to operate- I believe these are kept in a pouch in the handbrake cover.

There was also a tall tool kit, and a short tool kit that changeover happened during the model run.

My berlinetta came with a schedoni case for a Ferrari battery charger. There was also the spare tire option with associated tools.

trom likes this.