This is what happens when you have a little too much time on your hands. I noticed the inside of my headlights had a little coating of film on them (they are 8 years old). So I removed the headlights (careful they have little horsey's on them), but the only part on the back to get to the glass was sealed with one way screws (more why the hell would they do that philosophy). I used a Dremel tool with a flat wheel attachment to notch the screws and remove them. Then I got some windex and a soft cloth and cleaned the glass and low beam magnifier, replaced the original high and low beam bulbs with Sylvania Silverstars. I can't tell you how much better they look and work!